Fly across a landscape whilst avoiding the many treacherous cubes which lie in your path. Swoop through narrow gaps and fly through canyons with the greatest of ease using intuitive controls.
- Simple and responsive controls
- Various levels of difficulty
- First and third person view
- Zen mode - just fly forever
- Different themes including retro mode and custom - make Cube Runner look how you want it!
- The classic Cube Runner music written and produced by Nick Burstein and Nate Belasco of Fancy Hat Productions.
- All other music by Bjornar Kibsgaard - https://bjokib.com
The return of portrait mode (change this from Settings)!
Updated home screen to allow switching of all levels between day and night
New Custom theme - want sand with classic blocks and arrow ship - you got it! Customise away.
Camera view is now saved across sessions
Sensitivity tweaked a little to make less twitchy
Additional minor bug fixes
Thanks man! our friends always try to beat others high score and we have a whole lot of fun from it. Looking forward to cube runner 3 haha
Very simple game
Reminds me alot of the vector-based game of Star Wars flying over the Death Star avoiding blocks and gun turrets... Only this game is just about avoiding (no shooting, enemies, or elevation). Simple, but effective and slightly addictive. Oh, and it's free!