香港 - The Continental，JW 咖啡室@ 香港JW萬豪酒店，PizzaExpress，飲茶YUM CHA，The Coffee Academics，Greyhound， HABITŪ table
曼谷 - Godiva, Kyochon, Chu Chocolate Bar, Outback Steakhouse, Jamie's Italian, Feast @ Royal Orchid Sheraton, Atelier @ Pullman, River Café Terrace @ The Peninsula, Zeta @ Holiday Inn
新加坡 - Morganfield’s, Crystal Jade Kitchen, Harry’s, Pho Street, Yoogane, Swensen’s, Suki-Ya, Marriott Cafe @ Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel, PastaMania
吉隆坡 - Lemon Garden @ Shangri-La, Cinnamon Coffee House @ One World Hotel, The Mill Cafe @ Grand Millennium, Rocku Yakiniku, Yoogane Dak Galbi, 300 @ Uptown, The Last Word @ Telawi
孟買- Mezzo Veg Lounge, Angrezi Dhaba The Wholesale Theka @ Nakshatra Mall Dadar, Pot Pourri @ Chembur, Jyran @ Sofitel BKC
浦那 – Aufside, Barbeque Village, Falak, Cafe 1730, Eighty Eight @ Hyatt, TJ's Brew Works, Kitsch – The O Hotel
菲律賓– Heat @ Edsa Shangri-la, The Pantry @ Dusit Thani Manila, The Cafe @ Hyatt City of Dreams, Ramen Nagi, Barcino, Pancake House, VENGO, Banh Mi Kitchen, Cafe Mediterranean, Mama Lou's Italian Kitchen
雅加達 - Gyu-Kaku Prime @ Plaza Indonesia, Pasola @ The Ritz-Carlton Pacific Place, Lewis & Carroll @ Blok M, Le Gran Cafe @ Gran Mahakam, Ramen 38 Sanpachi, Amigos, Seorae, Hong Tang, Amigos Bar & Cantina, Sunny Side Up
eatigo目前在香港、泰國 、新加坡、馬來西亞、印度和菲律賓六個國家及地區營運 - 擁有超過4,500間餐廳，從休閒餐廳到五星級酒店自助餐，應有盡有。什麼時候可以預訂？任何時候。如果您被餐廳的香味吸引，或是為一個餡餅垂涎欲滴，您便可以通過eatigo，在用餐前15分鐘訂座，並立即收到確認。
- 您亦可通過我們的推介，以及使用“Here & Now”工具，為您帶來最優惠的用餐體驗。
Best app for steals!
Literally the best and most user friendly app ever for booking reservations at a discounted price! Very accessible interface, lovely to use with an easy and readable font - and especially the ability to cancel last minute is the best for people that have hectic schedules!
I’d suggest having more menu items and food pictures on each restaurant so it’s easier for people to know what are the availability options. Also being able to select restaurants according dietary requirements would be lovely!
(And if eatigo can read this, please contact me because I really want to work with you lots! I am Adas Li!)
Hello Adas, we are delighted that you love eatigo, our team will keep improving our services with restaurants to enhance the user experience. It would be great if you could provide us more details at email@example.com for further discussion. :)
Made a reservation through Eatigo at a cafe in Quarry Bay on 27 Feb 2019 and was informed the cafe in fact does not take reservations for lunch hours (12-2 pm). The cafe apologised and said they were contacting Eatigo to rectify the issue. It was fine, and I made alternative lunch plans.
However, later that afternoon, it was shown on the app that I missed the reservation, and I was informed no additional reservations would be accepted should I “miss” two more reservations. My “absence” was in fact a consequence of a miscommunication problem between the cafe and Eatigo - why should customers bear the responsibility? I immediately wrote a feedback to Eatigo that evening, requesting Eatigo to investigate the issue. No one followed up on the case and no replies were received until now, despite Eatigo promised to respond within 24 hours.
Simply disappointed at Eatigo’s service and the non-responsiveness to customer feedback. Had no choice but giving a low rating. Agreed with some of the users - don’t ask me to write e-mails as I couldn’t receive any proper response.
Hello eatigo user, our team is sorry for your unpleasant experience with eatigo. Due to the high amount of incoming emails and calls, it takes longer time for us to handle the cases, our team will reply your email as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Being cheated by some restaurants and eatigo
1. My poor rating and comments did not shown in the review (may be hidden by merchants) that customers cannot get a fair view, which means review function is meaningless.
2. The comments as shown in app and website are not consistent.
3. Some restaurants, such as “I’m Nuts”, even presented another menu to eatigo users which is higher price and less choice than their regular menu, complained to eatigo through email before but no improvement seen.
4. When you order some expensive dishes, the restaurants will simply tell you it’s sold out, but you can see them serving to their regular customers afterwards, which is not honest but still, emailed eatigo to complaint but no significant improvement was made. “Beanswork” is one of the examples.
5. Made the reservation but the restaurant is not in operation when we arrived! What a big surprise!
6. Made the reservation one month before for Christmas in Central with discount offered but the restaurant called until one day before the dining date and said they don’t offer discount in Christmas, and asked us to cancel the reservation by ourselves! What a big joke!
Please don’t ask me to email eatigo for details, I have done this many times already but no improvement made, very disappointed.
Hello eatigo user, our team has been investigating with I’m Nuts and Beanswork for service improvement. We are always grateful to receive feedback from our users on the ground to help us further improve to better serve you. All user feedback is passed along to our restaurants so that they are aware of them and can improve. On our end, we do also monitor the feedback we receive from our users and will personally highlight serious or frequent issues to the restaurant for their follow-up. In extreme cases, we have even discontinued partnerships with restaurants if they are found to not be operating at a reasonable standard to protect the interests of our users. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and making eatigo better.