Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential, Procreate is the must-have app for digital artists.
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, on the train, at the beach, or while waiting in line for coffee. It's a complete art studio you can slip into your bag, and it's packed with powerful features like:
- Massive Ultra High Definition canvases - up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9" and 10.5"
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Buttery-smooth responsive smudge sampling
- Crop and Resize your canvas for the perfect composition
- Optimised for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
- Stunning 64-bit colour
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with hundreds of beautifully crafted brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- Over 50 customisable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes and sets
- Import and export custom brushes
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organised by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless colour using ColorDrop
- 64-bit colour for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide Color support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact colour matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favourite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance, Curves. HSB, and Recolor
- Let the mind-bending powers of Warp, Symmetry, and Liquify Dynamics bring your art to life
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Drag and drop artworks, brushes, and palettes between applications
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, and animated GIFs
This update contains fixes for locked layer behaviour, GIF insertion, Text rasterisation, image resampling, and UK and Australian language localisation.
* Text on locked layers no longer rasterises on ColorDrop, and locked layers behave much better in general
* 'Insert a file' now allows insertion of GIFs
* You can add Text to documents created from imported GIFs
* Merging a layer with Select contents on it no longer causes a crash
* We've improved UK and Australian English localisation
* Unnecessary resampling on transform flips has been fixed
* Flipped PSD and Procreate thumbnails now look nicer
We've also fixed a few general crashes, and updated the Review button so it sends you to the App Store, as it should! Please try it out, and leave us a review.
Ratings and Reviews
No Procreate, No iPad!
I don’t know how will be a future of digital drawing without Procreate... so intuitive UI, so easy to manage all.
Thanks for make settings for left handed people like me! Many Apps for sketching and drawings don’t have such option (Adobe first for example).
So one day if Procreate will cease to exist I will stop use iPad definitely!
Small bug with the latest update
Overall, it’s an incredible application. Runs extremely smoothly, it is very well optimized for a workflow without a keyboard, great brush engine.... just amazing in so many aspects.
One small issue is the top bar when viewing time-lapse replays is way too thicc with the latest update. There is a lot of unused space above the letters and progress bar. Seems to be a bug :/
I use ipad2018, not sure if the issue is present with other devices as well.
Awesome to see clipping masks :D They’re great!
Developer Response ,
Hi CJung323 - Thanks for the review! Good news, clipping masks are planned for a future release of Procreate. We can also take on your idea of including something akin to the 'Vivid Light' blend mode, too. Thanks for the feedback!
Best drawing App for iPad Pro
Nothing more to say. I use it over my desktop photoshop whenever the project allows me to. Can’t wait to see what will the devs do next!
- Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- 189.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Savage Interactive
- 89,99 kn
- In-App Purchases
- Early Access 2015 Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.