Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Tick off your to-do list and make progress on your projects by bringing the right people, conversations, tools and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organise your conversations by topic, project or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people, all in Slack
• Integrate the tools and services you already use into your workflow, including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customise your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumoured) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Having trouble? Please contact email@example.com
• Fixed: If you were in a workspace that required secondary authentication, then previews of notifications from that workspace were always hidden (even if you wanted to be able to see them). Now, the previews will show up like normal — as long as you’re currently authenticated. (You can also, as always, choose not to show previews of the messages).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I avoid using mobile version just because of notifications. But I have to have it installed. It's unable to clear that red indicator when messages are read and that's really annoying. I always think someone sent me a message when instead I read them all in desktop version.
Switching between workspaces should be much easier.
Keeps signing me out lately
I have multiple slacks and there haven’t been too many problems on the desktop app. But mobile app keeps signing me out of all my slacks and I keep losing important notifications when I’m on my phone and not my laptop because I can’t miraculously know that the app just turned off a particular slack for me. And signing in daily on multiple of them is just spamming my email inbox with magic links. Why is the app logging me off so much?!
Would be great if it weren’t so power hungry
The app itself is a very faithful copy of the desktop experience and there are no major downsides to that. The only major problem with the application is that it is power hungry and if you leave it running it will significantly drain your battery.
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 201.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.