Join the largest, most influential community of photographers in the world. Upload, edit, and share your photos from any device, anytime.
• Find your inspiration, find your people. Flickr is home to billions of photos and millions of groups of passionate photographers.
• Organization and sharing made simple. Browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity. Edit your photos, add filters, crop images, and more!
Flickr has joined the SmugMug family! Learn more at www.smugmug.com/together
We’re committed to making Flickr a better place to grow, and we’d like to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://help.flickr.com/contact/contact-us-rkBc7roJQ
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s 1TB but confusing and slow
I really like the concept but the app is not working for me. I can’t easily upload photos, it doesn’t run in the background (which makes it MUCH longer to upload one days worth of photos) and it seems to me that I can’t create and album in the app but only by uploading them from my iPad.
Flicker is great
Maybe its only me, but i cant browse my group contributions via the app.
For the cleaner look i assume, some options are not easily discoverable, but again, maybe its just me.
Well optimized, fast an reliable, what else does one need?
- Flickr, Inc.
- 117.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2020 Flickr, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.