Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence--whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
Get the app to access the full features and functionality of LinkedIn--anytime, anywhere.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Browse and get recommended jobs that fit. Apply easily to millions of openings right from the app.
2. Get alerted to stay on top of active conversations, the latest news and new opportunities.
3. Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet on-the-go.
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out via the app to stay in touch
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice, to increase your chances of hearing back
LATEST NEWS AND CONTENT
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Follow hashtags for timely updates on topics you care about the most
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to find a new job, share your knowledge, build your professional reputation, or if you just need a lightweight way to stay in touch--get started with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Profile on the left side
Tell me, why did you place the profile section on the left side (it doesn’t comes to hand) now and I need to click twice to reach it when the previous version was way better and the profile was on the right side and I only had to click once that section?!?
Developer Response ,
Hi - We appreciate you taking the time to reach out. We'd like to take a closer look into this. Can you send the following to us? Your app version, phone model/version. Please send it here: https://lnkd.in/iOS Thanks!
Slow and crushes daily
Since Microsoft aquired Linkedin, it’s all been on a downhill progress. I used this app daily when it was ios 9 and it worked fine since the new UI and the sluggish OS on iPhones its just getting worse.I often find myself using the desktop instead of the app. Please give us back the old UI and the functionalities it came with.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to review the LinkedIn app. Sorry to hear you're having troubles. Please try to uninstall and reinstall the app. We've found that it works for most people. If you're still having issues after a clean install, email us at https://lnkd.in/iOS so we can look into this.
Full of bugs
Even if you unfollow someone it keeps popping up in the feed. Message function: you click on the thread and the whole message screen goes blank. You are getting worse by the minute LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 224.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Plus subscription 3 490 Ft
- Personal Plus subscription (Annual) 34 990 Ft
- Business subscription 8 990 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.