Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
Exceptional Design and Functionality
• The modern, single-window interface of Pixelmator Pro is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and refined interface makes pro image editing easy and accessible to everyone — from complete beginners to design professionals
• With both dark and light appearances, Pixelmator Pro seamlessly adapts to the Light and Dark Modes of macOS
• A full-featured Photos extension lets you edit images using Pixelmator Pro without ever leaving Photos, saving layered, nondestructive edits directly to your library
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Use the Core ML-powered ML Enhance to automatically improve the look of your photos
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, and lighten or darken precise areas using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen tool
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
• Optimize and save your images for the web, using advanced compression to shrink file sizes to the smallest possible
• Batch process images using built-in Automator actions
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism using the Repair tool
• Use ML Enhance to intelligently enhance photos with a machine learning algorithm trained on millions of professional photos
• Automatically copy the look of one photo to another with ML Match Colors
• Remove image noise and compression artifacts while preserving details using ML Denoise
• Intelligently straighten images using the Crop tool's horizon detection feature
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease using the Quick Selection tool
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIF, SVG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, and JPEG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Open and edit SVG vector images
• Share your images to Photos, Mail, AirDrop and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Catalina.
Pixelmator Pro 1.5.2 adds a new Vignette color adjustment, some significant performance improvements (yes, performance has been improved again!), improvements to the Clone tool, Pen tool, Freeform Pen tool, Crop tool, and more.
• There’s a new color adjustment: it’s called Vignette and it works like the one in Pixelmator Photo, helping you add artistic vignettes to your photos.
• If a photo has been cropped nondestructively, the new Vignette will be applied to the cropped image.
• Performance in compositions with a large number of layers has been improved again, this time layer moving and editing is up to 10x faster in some cases.
• After reordering, merging, or converting layers and undoing/redoing changes, the selected/unselected state of layers will now be correctly restored. Even though this is more of a bug fix, it’s a very nice one, so we’ll call it an improvement!
• The last used soft proofing profile will be remembered across different documents, so you can now preview a new document with the last used profile by simply pressing the Command-Y keyboard shortcut.
• The Clone tool has been improved with:
– Smaller brush spacing for a much smoother cloning experience.
– A default Softness setting of 50%.
• When cropping, you can now move the crop area using the arrow keys.
• The quality and performance of the Freeform Pen tool have been much improved – fewer vector points will be added to the lines you draw to reflect how vector paths are usually drawn manually.
• When drawing a path with the regular Pen tool, you can now split the direction line of your current anchor point as you add it by pressing and holding the Option key.
• In the middle of drawing a path with the Pen tool, you can now also edit any visible direction lines by Command-dragging to move them, or Option-dragging to split the two sides of a direction line and move each individually. Once you’ve split a direction line, you can rejoin it by Option-dragging it, or move each side separately using the Command key.
• The Replace Color adjustment is now better at replacing black, white, and shades of grey.
• When adjusting gradient fills added with the Style tool, you can now move the position of the gradient by dragging the gradient direction line on the canvas.
• Undoing changes made with the Repair tool will now be faster.
• When using the Free Transform tool and moving an object using the arrow keys, it’s position values in the Tool Options pane would not update. Fixed.
• Using the color picker to change the color of partially selected text in a text layer would not work. Fixed.
• When using the Styles, Effects, or Color Adjustments tools and picking colors with the color picker in the Colors window, undo steps would not be registered. Fixed.
• Type tool presets were not being displayed correctly on macOS 10.13. Fixed.
• When adding effects from the Generator group, layer thumbnails would not be displayed correctly. Fixed.
• The Smart Erase tool was not erasing in all areas of an image. Fixed.
• The appearance of the buttons the Trim Canvas dialog would be incorrect while the dialog was sliding in to appear. Fixed.
• The Sharpen tool was not working correctly at all Zoom levels. Fixed.
• Clicking to add a line shape would place its endpoints between pixels by default. Fixed.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Pro in general? We’d love to hear it at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
A great program !
only the side panel movement is disturbing very much
Could the animations be turned off? or the image field should not move
Best! Nagyon jó!
Nekem nagyon bejött.Imádok vele dolgozni!
Nem rossz, megéri az árát
Pixelmator után nagy reményekkel futottam neki, azonban bőven vannak hiányosságai, amelyek – számomra – a másik alkalmazás megszokásából fakadóan adódnak. Kicsit körülményesebb a használata, ugyanakkor amivel többet tud, azt valóban jobban csinálja, így összességében abszolút megéri az árát. Főleg, hogy most akciózták is. Részemről négy csillag, de csak azért, mert amit a másikban implementáltak, azt itt nem azonos módon valósították meg és ez engem zavar. De mondom még egyszer, megéri az árát, ennyiért az egyik legjobb képszerkesztő a piacon. Vegyétek bátran! :-)
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 184.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2019 Pixelmator Team
- 14 490 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.