Kids – and adults- everywhere are becoming great at reading and handwriting with our apps! In our second app, EBLI Space, parents and teachers will find incredible multi-sensory learning activities and games that captivate learners, while helping them grow into successful readers. Kids love our apps, and it is a joy to see them turn into proud and confident readers. This app is excellent for emerging readers and English language learners.
-- Just 20 minutes a day builds skill and confidence
-- Successfully helps kids with ADHD and attention difficulties
-- Proven literacy method teaches kids to read
-- Proven handwriting method teaches kids to write properly
-- Learning to read is easy and fun
-- Children as young as 3 are learning to read with our apps
-- App accommodates up to six learners
THE SCIENCE BEHIND EBLI ISLAND READING ADVENTURES
Reading Adventures combines important cognitive research on how children learn to read with innovative activities in an immersive learning experience. Our app develops confident readers by helping learners to progressively build necessary reading and writing skills including:
• Letter sound recognition (phonics)
• Proper pronunciation of letter sounds
• Beginning, middle, and ending sounds
• Correct handwriting
• Sight Words
---Skills and Concepts For Educators---
- Segmenting: pulling letter sounds apart
- Blending: pushing letter sounds together
- Peterson Handwriting: correct letter formation
- Fluency: reading smoothly with inflection
- Words are made up of sounds
- Teaching the most common spelling for each sound (each 1 letter spelling has a sound that it most commonly represents)
- Words must be read from left to right
- Letters must be written from top to bottom, and from left to right
- 1, 2, 3, or 4 letters can spell 1 sound
- Repetition of what was learned in order for learner to become accurate and automatic
- Progressing to reading smoothly while accurately reading all the words
---The EBLI System---
EBLI: Evidence-Based Literacy Instruction was created in 2003 and is a system that teaches learners of all ages and ability levels to reach their highest potential in reading. EBLI has been implemented in over 200 schools and has been continuously refined through training and coaching thousands of classroom teachers, community tutors, and remedial reading specialists. EBLI was developed from what research has shown to be necessary to teach anyone of any ability level to reach their highest potential in reading and writing as well as from over a decade of working individually with clients of all ages and ability levels at Ounce of Prevention Reading Center in Flushing, MI. We have helped thousands of kids learn to read, and we can help yours too.
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/EBLIreads
Updated to latest tools version to better support iOS 12 and 13.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Teach the World to Read LLC
- 236.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright ©2014 Teach the World to Read LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.