Grow your business by accepting card payments via your smartphone or tablet using the SumUp Air bank card reader.
1. Download the SumUp credit card reader app and create a free account
2. Order the SumUp Air Card Reader
3. You're now ready to accept card payments
1. Enter the amount in the credit card reader SumUp App
2. Your customer can then tap, swipe or insert their bank card into the Air Card Reader
3. Email or text a receipt to your customer
4. Receive secure payments in your bank account within 3 days
Pay only when you use SumUp's card payment app. There are no recurring fees, only a low standard fee per transaction.
SumUp is authorised as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority and is Europay, MasterCard, Visa (EMV) and PCI-DSS certified, ensuring that payments are processed in accordance with the highest security standards.
Accept all international credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, VPay, Maestro, American Express). Furthermore, SumUp now offers its mobile card reader solution in 31 countries and counting!
Is your customer not present? SumUp also offers Virtual Terminal capability, allowing you to accept remote payments. In addition, our card payment app allows you to send customers an SMS with a link towards a payment platform.
Not entirely sure you need a credit card reader? Try it out for yourself with our 30-day money back guarantee. Don't need to accept card payments every day? With no monthly fees, there’s no need to worry. It’s just that easy.
One App. One Mobile Card Reader. Signing up online takes 5 minutes. No paperwork, guaranteed.
Minor fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- SumUp Limited
- 141.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 SumUp Payments Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.