Udemy is an online learning platform featuring 130,000+ video courses taught by expert instructors. Take courses in anything from programming languages like Python, and Java to personal development classes like design, drawing, writing and yoga. Join the more than 40 million students who are mastering new skills, advancing their careers, and exploring new hobbies on Udemy.
LEARN ANYTHING: Discover courses in over 2,000 topics - from coding and data science to marketing, Photoshop, yoga, and more. New courses, on cutting-edge topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, are continuously refreshed.
LEARN AFFORDABLY: Udemy has both free and paid courses within your budget. Once you’ve enrolled in a course, you’ll have lifetime access to the content.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS: Be inspired by 50,000+ expert instructors teaching in 60+ different languages.
LEARN ANYWHERE: Download courses to learn offline. On the go? Listen to courses in audio-only mode.
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE: Ask both students and instructors questions. Personalize your learning experience with speed controls and closed captioning.
Free and paid courses available in:
- Business: Finance, financial analysis, entrepreneurship, public speaking, presentation skills, writing, etc. Plus, data & analytics (SQL, machine learning, deep learning, data science & more).
- IT & Software: IT certification, network & security, cyber security, CCNA, etc.
- Office Productivity: Microsoft, Apple, Google, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Personal Development: productivity, leadership, personal finance, career development, study skills, etc.
- Design: drawing, web design, graphic design, design tools (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & more), UX design, UI design, design thinking, etc.
- Marketing: Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization(SEO), social media marketing, marketing fundamentals, mobile marketing, content marketing, product marketing, etc.
- Lifestyle: arts & crafts, travel, gaming, dog training, etc.
- Photography: digital photography, photography tools, commercial photography, video design, etc.
- Health & Fitness: yoga, nutrition, meditation, self-defense, etc.
- Teacher Training: online course creation, presentation skills, instructional design, etc.
- Music: instruments (guitar, piano & more), music fundamentals, music techniques, music software, etc.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.
Thank you for learning on Udemy! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app :)
I just get my iPad Pro and pulled down the app. Unfortunatelly I was facing the same issue what other users mentioned that the enrolled videos weren’t visible, just a white page. This issue came after the iOS 11.1 release. I contacted the Udemy support team who were very helpfull and informed me about that they know about the issue and they will solve it as soon as possible. They contacted me today again and told me that the fix is available in the app store, and really it works now again like a charm :) I can only suggest to use it, and if anybody have an issue, contact the support team first instead to rate the app bad.
I really miss a pinch to zoom/sideswipe to access the list of videos - i tend to use fullscreen a lot but also check videos, files list quite a lot and a gesture would be great for that, the small icon on the bottom right corner is easy to miss on an ipad. (Lot of courses have quizes and whatnot which only usable on pc, but the up next loading takes us there... add us easier way to access list OR automatically skip those sections on mobile...)
Also double tap to skip/rewind would be great, follow the guesture trends:)
Useless for offline learning
Extremely disappointed in the app. Quite often, downloaded videos don't play, which means the app is basically useless for offline learning (which was the only reason I installed the app for). Moreover, some videos don't even get downloaded as they're stuck in the middle of the download and won't finish downloading. The support page suggests redownloading the videos and reinstalling the app (losing all the already downloaded content). The reasonI download content is because I don't always have internet, so advising to redownload/reinstall is totally pointless. The app is useless for offline learning. From now on, I'll be really considerate about buying new content as most probably I won't have the freedom to learn anywhere, anytime.
- Udemy Inc
- 81.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Udemy, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Udemy Course 3 490 Ft
- Course Tier 12 4 490 Ft
- Course Tier 11 3 990 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.