Get the international business news, analysis, market data and company information you need to stay well-informed.
• Breaking news alerts, direct to your lock screen
• Read anywhere, even when you’re offline
• Follow topics that matter to you and save articles with myFT
• View live news or choose this morning’s edition and enjoy a reading experience that’s as close to the paper as possible
• See the latest comments on articles and share your opinions
• Monitor your Markets Data portfolio and browse securities
HOW TO ACCESS
To gain full access to our award-winning content, please sign in using your Financial Times account.
• We've added new audio experiments - read aloud articles and a persistent audio player. Access these via the Experiments menu.
• To give us your feedback on this and dark mode, please contact email@example.com
Bug fixes and improvements
• We've introduced redesigned stream pages, changes to home and sections pages are coming soon
• General bug fixes and improvements
• We’re always working on improving the app and would love to hear your feedback. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us at help.ft.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great for breaking news and current news articles .
Great, but small issue
There is no obvious bug tracker so I’ll post here. App is great but when I listen to FT News Briefing and leave the phone, it stops playing when device locks or when screen goes to sleep, whatever it does by default after about 30sec. Really annoying. Its on IOS 13.1, iPhone 11. And what is interesting is that after I pick up device and hit play button on lock screen, nothing happens, almost like some sort of permission is missing. Then I unlock screen, open app again and hit play.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.