WIRED is the magazine for smart, intellectually curious people who need and want to know what's next - technology, ideas, design, culture, business, politics and much more.
WIRED's award-winning app allows you to explore compelling content alongside beautiful design and photography.
*** APP FEATURES ***
- Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse
- Once downloaded, browse through the issue offline anytime
- Build your own Favourites and compile a list of articles across different issues
- Choose to purchase a single issue or subscribe and SAVE 49% on the retail price
- All published back issues are available to purchase
Buy a single issue for just £2.99
*** SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE 49%***
1-year subscription for £16.99 + Start with a 30-day FREE TRIAL
Rolling-monthly subscription for £1.99 a month
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great content but issue library is poor
I really enjoy the magazine but the library functionality is a poor experience. I’m behind on my reading of issues so I typically have a number of issues downloaded and catch up on reading while on long flights or similar distraction free occasions. My expected app behavior is for these issues to remain in the library until I read them and for my position in an issue to persist (this has been prior app behaviour so I’m not asking for new functionality). Instead issues are frequently unloaded and my reading position lost. Device storage isn’t an issue - the space for the downloads is there.
A less frustrating issue is when you ‘Get’ an issue it immediately tries to load the cover which hasn’t downloaded yet. I’m not on a slow connection - 54/20Mbps over wifi so this immediate open behaviour should be better handled in respect of app content which has or hasn’t already downloaded.
Magazine does not work on iPad iOS 8…all my purchases have been removed and cannot install any new items! Please fix….
I will not be renewing my subscription when it expires. This app has been getting gradually worse, it's very slow and the mag is full of pointless animations that serve no useful purpose other than to make you wait until it finishes. The worst culprits are adverts for the wired conference. The navigation is also terribly inconsistent, in fact it's that bad that they have to place hints on every page directing the reader how to navigate the article. It's a shame really as this WAS the best magazine app in the iPad when I first subscribed.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- 21.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- WIRED Magazine (UK) €1.99
- WIRED Magazine (UK) €22.99
- Wired December 2010 €2.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.