The free Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF app is trusted by millions of people around the world.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free global standard for reliably viewing, signing, and commenting on PDF documents.
• Quickly open and view PDF documents.
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Comment on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• View and respond to annotations in the comments list.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for exceptional commenting precision.
WORK WITH OTHERS AND SHARE PDFs
• Quickly access documents shared for viewing, review, or signature.
• Collaborate with others by adding your comments to PDFs sent to you for review.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared for viewing and review.
• Track pending actions on documents shared with you.
• Easily share PDFs with others by creating links you can send by email.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Easily access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill in, sign, review, and share.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE, ACCESS, AND PRINT FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account to store and access files across devices.
• Star files to keep important documents at your fingertips.
• Connect to your Dropbox account and access other storage providers including iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Print documents from your device.
Switch to dark mode in iOS 13 and change the background color of the app window. This is not only easy on the eye in low light, but may also prolong the battery life of your device.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Access PDFs and other files stored on your Google Drive with ease.
• Create, view, edit, combine, compress, export, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Organize and edit PDFs.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDFs to reduce file size.
• Combine files into one PDF.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a Microsoft Intune supported partner app and accommodates multiple identities.
• Effortlessly read PDFs on phones and iPads without having to pinch and zoom with Liquid Mode.
• Maximize reading comfort by adjusting the default font size, character spacing, and line spacing in Liquid Mode.
• Connect your OneDrive account to easily access and work on your files.
• View two pages at once on your iPad like a real book.
• Performance and stability.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatmobilesupport
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have added web addresses as notes in my ebooks. After copying the address, We have to hit cancel button to exit the note and then just after cancel next option appears at that place is delete. There is no notification about confirming the erasing of note and in hurry few times I have deleted few notes while exiting the note. Of which the copied web address was only a small part so the important data was lost. Hope this gets fixed in next version.
Please upgrade commenting ability.
1. Writing with apple pencil doesn’t work smoothly. I want to keep some handwritten notes, remarks in margin of PDF books.
2. Within comment box, Pencil should be usable. Handwriting & hand drawing would be faster & smoother for revision. Mixture of Pencil, Typed text, image insertion ability (with basic functions like cropping, transparency, rotating, color tone change) would make it great
3. Separate option should be provided to turn off hand gesture while using apple pencil for commenting, making remark/notes on margin. But allowing zoom & scrolling using two-three fingers. (As Microsoft OneNote provides).
4. While working for above point no.2, please notify that whether such comments/Call-out boxes would be readable & editable in other readers like Adobe for PC, Foxit, WPS, Polaris, Google’s integrated PDF readers or not.
I understand that Pencil written comments would be editable only if Other softwares integrate the facility.
5. While editing the previous comment/remarks, eraser should work properly so that one need not to delete whole comment/remark to change it in future.
I understand that this needs high level programming. Hence your efforts & reply regarding which parts are possible in near future & which are in long term would be appreciated.
Option for zapping in through multiple files
This is by far the best Reader app available on apple store. But if only there was a feature for opening multiple tabs as we have on desktop version, it’ll be unbeatable!
I am a student and I need to constantly jump from on book to the other... and without the multiple tab feature, it becomes cumbersome and I end up downloading multiple reader apps and split screen which at times becomes a stupid thing to do since after annotating and highlighting, switching to other reader app becomes tricky!
Please see to it! I’m sure we’ll have this function in the very near future! I’m saving one star for it! Thanks <3
- Adobe Inc.
- 259.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Adobe. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Converter & Editor ₹ 849
- PDF Pack - Doc Creator ₹ 619
- Premium - Edit & Create PDF ₹ 819
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.