ENHANCE, STYLIZE AND SHARE YOUR PHOTOS WITH EASE.
Tap into your creativity on the go with Photoshop Express–the fast and easy photo editor–used by millions of creative individuals. Edit pictures like the pros with this easy-to-use digital studio full of photo editing features on your mobile device.
Photoshop Express delivers a full spectrum of free photo effects and editing features at your fingertips. Personalize your experiences with borders and text, enhance color and imagery, create picture collages, make quick fixes and enhance your share-worthy moments.
PHOTO FILTERS AND EFFECTS
• Intensify your moments with photo effects from Looks categories: Black and White, Portrait, Nature and Duo tones.
• Amplify your photo’s appearance with a unique assortment of new Blend effects.
• Explore Color Temperature, Vibrance and other color effects with an easy adjustment slider.
• Remove atmospheric fog or Dehaze for clear, detail-rich scenery.
STUNNING PHOTO COLLAGES
• Create professional-quality photo collages by adding ready-to-use backgrounds, gradients and layouts.
• Apply the Style Transfer feature to easy apply the same look and feel across all the images in your collage.
• Highlight color themes with the Pop-Color Tool to get that wow effect.
• Unleash creativity with the photo collage maker by applying unique effects for aspiring artistry.
ADD BORDERS AND TEXT
• Customize stickers, memes and captions with your own unique personal touches.
• Style your messages with a wide array of fonts, colors and opacity controls.
• Inspire with photo color matching borders or choose unique custom frames.
• Fine-tune text placement with pan, zoom and rotate settings.
• Add watermarks easily by adding custom text or logos.
• Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos for eye-catching compositions.
• Use Auto-Fix options for one-touch adjustments to Contrast, Exposure, and White Balance settings.
• Remove Red-Eye and Pet-Eye from your favorite moments.
• Add emphasis on your subject with simple vignettes.
• Shift focus to specific elements and blend out backgrounds with Radial Blur.
• Enhance imagery and create movement with the Full Blur features.
• Smooth out graininess or Reduce Color Noise for crystal clear pics.
• Sharpen details to make your photos look their best.
• Fix crooked images instantly with Auto Settings.
• Correct distorted camera angles with the Transform Tool.
• Easily reduce blemishes and spots from selfies and portraits with Blemish Removal.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
An amazing tool to edit photos on the go.
Have been using PS CC since quite some time and loved it. But many a times clients required some sample photos immediately. With PS express you can edit photos on the go. Menus are simple yet there are quite a few tools which gives you the flexibility to give a quick makeover to the image and share with your friends or clients. Highly recommended
Great app, however...
The PS Express app by far is the best photo editing app that I have used out of the plethora of similar applications available on the App Store. A little more flexibility however, such as allowing erasing in within the image to remove unwanted areas, brightness adjustment other than exposure, etc., could also be offered.
Also, I noticed recently there is a “star” denoting features like the extremely important “Image Quality” will not be accessible for free soon. If that is the case, then an otherwise excellent app will become just like the many others available that don’t really offer much free of charge. Especially things like Image Quality: these are so imperative to a photo app, which very few provide. If simple things like these become a “premium” feature, this app will prove to be just like the many others available.
Not happy with sign in process
Your sign in process made me to remove the app. As a UX designer, i am mentioning a few points. 1. Why a user needs to connect her google or fb account with Adobe? Why a user must have an Adobe account otherwise? Let them use it for free and create a freemium model. 2. The clause is not mentioned in the description. As a user don’t expect me to read lengthy text. Refer to Don’t Make Me Think. 3. Now i have a feeling of wasting my ‘data’. Consider developing countries. Data is still expensive. 4. Why 162MB? I don’t want to know the technical part of it. I need to see something light weight but works well application. I am using ‘App’ and not ‘Installable Desktop Software’. Think why Sketch is dominating. 5. It crashed 5 times till I reached ‘connect’ screen. 6. Research says it takes 200 milliseconds for a user to switch to competitor’s product. I am switching. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your valuable feedback. We have noted your concern will take up the concern with the development team. You can drop an email to "PSX-Feedback-iOS@adobe.com" for any specific assistance you need.
- Adobe Inc.
- 231.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Photoshop Express Monthly ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.