Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom empowers you to create beautiful photos while helping you become a better photographer. Learn how below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY, TEXTURE & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS: Get inspired and learn how to make the photo edits you want by completing step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers
• PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls such as exposure, aperture, wide or telephoto lens, instant presets and more
• CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional, and HDR
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock powerful tools and features like the healing hrush, selective edits, geometry, storage, Adobe Sensei, and more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your phone allowing you to edit them anywhere
• BATCH EDITING: Easily edit photos in large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to auto tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on web
If you are on an iPad, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom for iPad”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Bugfixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The most professional photo editor ever.
Although I’ve had an adobe subscription for over 5 years, and although I’ve been editing photos on lightroom on my computer for just as long, I’ve never thought of editing photos on my phone using the lightroom app. VSCO was my app of choice. But all that changed the moment I started shooting in RAW on the iPhone. Lightroom is, hands down, the best RAW photo editor on the iPhone. Nothing comes even close. It’s so mature and contained. It really helps your photos look the best is can. The auto feature is a god-send, shaving off a lot of time in figuring out a good starting point to start editing the photos. I can’t believe it took me 5 years to discover something that was right under my nose the entire time.
If I had one critic, it would be for the lack of presets like that in VSCO. That would be truly something else.
I am a photographer and has been working as the same for quite a few years now. I use lightroom mobile to edit most of my photos. Phone camera, digital canera or dslr’s it does it all without any trouble!
It seems simple, but it has enough tools to get your picture upload ready. Although some of the features are only on the full version, the freeware is pretty good and does the job well enough! Would surely recommend!
The most favourite app
As I love to capture photos and this I need to edit them more often, I always use lightroom for editing be it my computer or mobile I love it, the only thing I don't like about Mobile app is you need to be online to import pics and edit that's pain, while I travel most of the time internet is not available and I can't utilize my offline time I hope they see my review, still a 5 star app.
- Adobe Inc.
- 225.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly 100GB ₹ 369
- Lightroom plan 1TB ₹ 819
- Premium ₹ 419
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.