The easy-to-use CONTOUR™DIABETES app is designed for adults of all ages with diabetes.(1) Since 2016, there have been over 1.2 million downloads.(2) Start your download and enjoy your journey.
People using the system say they:(1,3)
• better understood their diabetes
• significantly decreased HbA1c values
• didn't find it to be a hassle that compromised their quality of life
The CONTOUR™DIABETES app syncs with a CONTOUR™ connected meter for seamless blood glucose monitoring. This easy-to-use app can give you a better understanding of how your daily activities affect your blood glucose results to help you manage your diabetes. In addition to using the CONTOUR™DIABETES app, always consult with your Health Care Professional before making any changes to your diet, exercise or treatment regimen.
The CONTOUR™DIABETES app presents your blood glucose results in a simple and easy-to-review way that’s personalized to you. Download the CONTOUR™DIABETES app today and start receiving meaningful information on your progress, with some of the latest features...
• My Patterns – can notify you of trends in your blood glucose readings, by presenting you with potential causes and guidance on how you may improve
• Test Reminder Plans – let you optimize your testing regime to give you results that are more insightful
• Record – allows you to record events such as diet, activities and medication, and also add photos, notes or voice memos to help put your results in context
• View – if you use insulin and/or log your carbs, you can now see your insulin doses, carb intakes and blood glucose results in one simple view
• Share – give your healthcare professional greater insight with the easy-to-read diary report – send this report in advance or take it with you on the day of your appointment
• Apple Health™ - is now integrated with the CONTOUR™DIABETES app
Learn more about the CONTOUR™DIABETES app and CONTOUR™ connected meters at:
Note: Screenshots are for illustration purposes. Availability of blood glucose meter model based on country of purchase. Units of measurement in the app will match that of your synced meter. For more information, please refer to the user guide for your CONTOUR™ connected meter.
© 2021 Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG. All rights reserved.
Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG
Peter Merian-Strasse 90
4052 Basel, Switzerland
Ascensia, the Ascensia Diabetes Care logo and Contour are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG.
1. Fisher W et al. User Experience with a New Smartphone Application for Blood Glucose Monitoring (BGM) in an Information-Motivation-Behavioral Skills (IMB) Model Study. Poster presented at the 12th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments For Diabetes (ATTD); February 20-23, 2019; Berlin, Germany.
2. Data on file. Ascensia Diabetes Care. DCAM-147-5682.
3. Fernandez-Garcia D et al. The ICONE Study: A multicenter evaluation of the impact of CONTOUR™NEXT ONE and CONTOUR™DIABETES app on Self-Management and Adherence in Insulin-Treated Patients with Diabetes. ePoster presented at European Endocrinology Society Congress (ECE), 5-9 September 2020.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
This is very easy and app connectivity is very nice. It helps to keep track of the sugar level readings which in turn will help to keep the same at check. This will be handy during this pandemic as one of the biggest concomitant Heath issue in Covid is Diabetes and keeping it at bay and keeping the record of the readings will help the health provider to plan appropriate treatment.
Also if there would have been a option to log on the medicine details could have been of help. Hope to get an update on the same
Good and easy
Its a very simple and easy app that helps to keep record of my blood sugar along with some important information like diet, exercise. Contour plus one glucometer is very good and app connectivity is very easy.
A wonderful App but read on...
I would have ordinarily given this app a five star review but for one shortcoming- after putting in so much effort and building a history of reading, there is no way for get an output as a pdf file that can be printed and taken to the doctor. As and when this is added, one suggestion - it should have all the markers and the notes taken wil the readings.
Other than who’s the app is vey well thought of and easy to use. It connected with the device easily and then the recording of data is without an headache.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ascensia Diabetes Care US Inc.
- 87.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.