The new ESPNcricinfo is your personalised Cricket experience. We cover all T20, ODI, Test cricket tournaments across the world including IPL, PSL, BPL, BBL, CPL, ICC Cricket World Cup, County Championship, Ranji Trophy, Sheffield shield.
- Ball by ball Cricket Scores, Live match Commentary
- Notification updates for Live Cricket Match
- Latest Cricket News
- Cricket Videos including Highlights, Analysis, Interviews, Press conferences
- Full Coverage of all IPL Cricket games, IPL News, IPL Videos, IPL schedule
- One stop App for Test, T20, ODI Cricket
- Personalize the App to follow your favourite teams-
- ICC cricket teams like India, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Pakistan, Bangladesh & more
- IPL cricket teams like CSK, MI, RCB, KKR & more
- World-wide Coverage:
- Stay up to date on all ongoing and upcoming cricket matches. Be it domestic, India cricket or other ICC cricket, we got you covered. Get complete coverage of cricket news, IPL news under one roof.
- Cricket Live scores with ball by ball commentary:
- Never miss a ball with our all famous live scores and commentary updates.
- Cricket Match Videos with expert opinions:
- Watch a variety of cricket videos related to ongoing series, India cricket matches, cricket players and more. Get expert opinions of Sanjay Manjrekar, Ajit Agarkar, Aakash Chopra, Deep Dasgupta & more.
- Quick Cricket Match Updates & Alerts:
- Get timely and accurate alerts from a live match or breaking news of your favorite cricket team. Be it IPL live, or ICC World cup live, we make sure you are notified for each ball delivered.
Visit our website http://www.espncricinfo.com and follow us at @ESPNcricinfo on Twitter and like us at http://www.facebook.com/Cricinfo for the latest updates.
If you are a Football, NBA, F1 or any other sport fan, then download our ESPN app for Multi-Sports
We would love to hear from you. For thoughts, problems or even praise, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘Send feedback’ section inside the app.
ESPN+ Subscriber Agreement - https://es.pn/plus-terms
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
[+] Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible app for an excellent, beloved site
I’d like to clarify one thing at the outset, which is that I absolutely adore the content on Cricinfo. Cricinfo continues to remain the definitive place online for all things cricket and I have loved it for decades. The poor rating is for the app, which is poorly designed and unintuitive. I guess that this is largely because of ESPN wanting to standardize all their online properties, which clearly doesn’t work well with cricket at least. Sadly this is also true of the website, which is terrible to navigate through. This is a real shame as, as I described above, it has the best writing, analysis and statistics about the sport. I wish this situation will be addressed in the future.
Poorly organised app with inefficient information accessibility
The information organisation is really poor as it is focused on presenting the information about specific teams up front, even if it is outdated, over that of events in progress. At the same time, for a cricket app, it is difficult to find supplementary information about the sport and its players.
Prior to the World Cup Qualifiers, there was no information on the scheduling, teams or impact of the tournament on the WC. Then, it failed to present the points table even after the tournament was underway. Thereafter, once the Super Six was in progress, it failed to incorporate the points carried forward from the group stage.
It is as if the app is maintained by people who have no knowledge of the sport. I ended up uninstalling the app since it is expected to serve just one purpose and fails at it.
It is unfortunate that I have to install 2 apps to follow the sport, but the official BCCI and ICC apps get the job done remarkably well.
Why did you even think of updating an already fantastic app. The new one is pathetically slow and not convenient to navigate. In all these years I had never even thought of installing any other app. So it's finally time now to look beyond Cricinfo. I wish I could rate less than a star. It feels like a downgrade of the app rather than an upgrade. It was a good experience with CricInfo until the latest update happened. Goodbye
Update: 4 months after uninstalling it because of the pathetic update, I reinstalled it hoping that some sense may have prevailed among the creators of the app. Disappointed! There’s no change. It’s still the worst app update ever. Uninstalling again immediately.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.