Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Find information fast. Share notes with anyone. From meetings and projects to web pages and to-do lists—with Evernote, everything’s in one place.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can tackle action items on the go. Express yourself clearly with easy-to-use formatting options, and find what you need quickly with filtered searches and results as you type.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists.
• Keep journals capturing the events and milestones of your daily life.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings.
• Attach docs, PDFs, photos, and audio.
• Create separate notebooks to organize your receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote's powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start your work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
• Share your notes and notebooks with your friends, colleagues, or family.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal to-do lists to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
• Save all of your travel documents, articles, and notes in one place.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Use it as your ultimate planner and organizer at work.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss important details.
• Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Unlock additional Home widgets and customization options
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote's Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms
- Home is now available on iOS! It's a one-stop dashboard that puts the information you need front and center—neatly organized and instantly available.
- Home consists of widgets that display your content in a convenient and streamlined view. All customers have a notes widget, a scratch pad widget, and a recently captured widget.
- Evernote Premium and Evernote Business customers have additional widget options, as well as the ability to customize the appearance of their Home.
- One of your most-requested features is here! You can now search inside PDF files.
- You can now apply search filters from the Notes view, to help you find what you need faster.
- We've made some adjustments so it's even easier for you to edit tables on your phone or tablet.
- Sometimes, the app wouldn't let you create a new note from the Notes view, but it should be smooth sailing now.
- If you were viewing a long list of search results while in Snippet view, you would sometimes see a few false results at the bottom of the list.
- Search shared notes in Evernote Business via Work Chat.
- Improving search functionality by giving it the ability to recognize differences in punctuation (e.g., “O’Neil” vs. “oneil”).
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic app with some text editing issues
It’s a wonderful app- perhaps the best note taking app out there for iOS. However, there are a couple of text editing issues I’d very much like to see fixed.
First, upon reopening the app from background, the text editing panel right above the keyboard simply vanishes. I’ve come across a lot of reviews here stating the same issue, but much to my dismay it hasn’t been addressed yet. Please fix this. As of now, the only way to bring it back is to swipe down the keyboard (hide it) and then, tap anywhere in the text (keyboard along with text editor pops up). This is pretty annoying.
Second, a lot of basic note formatting options available in the desktop version are missing from the iOS version. These include table insertion, font change option and horizontal rule insertion. I request the developer to include these features.
A big thanks for being Ad Free
This app is wonderful. Even in you basic (non premium) version you'll not have to face online advertisement issues, which are really undesirable especially for apps that have a study purpose.
I am writing just to let you know, please keep it that way, totally free from ads.
Update : I have to reduce one star for a problem I am facing. Whenever I return to the app from the background My Note resets to the top. Its very annoying especially when notes are very long ones. I even stopped background app refresh but the problem persists. Please solve this.
Tooo slow, lost all shared notes, can’t join new ones
I fail to understand what this app actually means when it says it has been updated because every time i update it i tend to have some new issues. Lost all my shared notes and even after joining new publicly shared notes they are not being displayed on my account. Also works much much much slower than the previous version and there is a lag is everything! It is also creating number of copies of any random note without command, takes 7 seconds just to open. Every time i switch to another app, with evernote in background it again takes so so so long again to open and doesn’t place me where i left it; search function doesn’t work properly and yes one very useful feature of simplify formatting has been removed. Complete mess!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 188.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2021 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium ₹ 189
- Evernote Premium ₹ 189
- Evernote Premium ₹ 299
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.