Simplenote is an easy way to take notes, create to-do lists, capture ideas, and more. Open it, jot down some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection grows, stay organized with tags and pins, and find what you need with instant search. Since Simplenote will sync across your devices for free, your notes are with you at all times.
- A simple, note taking experience
- Sync everything across all your devices
- Collaborate and share
- Stay organized with tags
- Log in with your email or WordPress.com account
SYNC WITH CONFIDENCE
- Automatically sync seamlessly across any computer, phone or tablet.
- Back up and sync everything as you take notes, so you never lose your content.
COLLABORATE AND SHARE
- Collaborate and work together -- share ideas with a colleague, or write a grocery list with your roommate.
- Choose whether to publish your content to the web, and share a link with whoever you want.
- Publish directly to a WordPress site by connecting your WordPress.com account.
- Quickly and easily share with third-party apps.
ORGANIZE AND SEARCH
- Stay organized with tags, and use them for quick searching and sorting.
- Instantly find what you’re looking for with keyword highlighting.
- Use markdown to add formatting.
- Create to-do lists.
- Choose the sorting order of your notes and tags.
- Pin the notes that you use the most.
- Edit tags directly by renaming and reordering.
- Protect your content with a passcode lock.
Terms of Service: https://simplenote.com/terms/
California Users Privacy Notice: https://wp.me/Pe4R-d/#california-consumer-privacy-act-ccpa
Visit simplenote.com to download Simplenote for your other devices.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app! 😍
Hi! I've been using the Simplenote app for 2 years and I love it! I mostly use it to make notes while studying and the auto-syncing feature is my absolute favorite because I can be sure of not losing my notes and also access my notes through multiple devices. The search function allows me to quickly find the relevant keywords, which is pretty handy for the extensive notes. However, I've noticed that the most recent update of the app does not highlight the keyword being searched for in the note itself, unlike the previous versions of the app. I would appreciate it a great deal if the feature were re-enabled again. Thank you so much for this wonderful app!
Just what you need.
I’ve been using this for quite a while now. It’s simply the best thing for writing on the go. If you’re a traveller and looking for writing, making notes, jotting down sudden brilliant ideas, magical moment that might disappear if you don’t document them. Then this is just perfect for you. While in a train, airplane, cruise or simple trekking, this helps you collect and sort out your daily bursts of love.
Most importantly it syncs with your Mac in real time. I’m forever thankful to the wonderful soul who introduced me to this sorcery.
This has become my primary notes taking app, everything just works.
I have one feature request though, give us the ability to view markdown by default after opening a note, basically reverse of what happens currently. If I want to edit it I’ll swipe left and edit the file and next time when I open it, I should be able to view markdown.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Automattic, Inc.
- 11.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Automattic