Join the largest, most influential community of photographers in the world. Upload, edit, and share your photos from any device, anytime.
• Find your inspiration, find your people. Flickr is home to billions of photos and millions of groups of passionate photographers.
• Organization and sharing made simple. Browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity. Edit your photos, add filters, crop images, and more!
Flickr has joined the SmugMug family! Learn more at www.smugmug.com/together
We’re committed to making Flickr a better place to grow, and we’d like to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://help.flickr.com/contact/contact-us-rkBc7roJQ
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The upload feature could be better
I couldn’t find the option to upload photos on the app. In the Photos, I can share with flickr which basically means to upload photos, but the option to add to a specific album is not there. Also videos don’t play at all. Not sure what’s wrong there.
Can’t download more than 500 photos at once, what a waste of time.
A tb of storage was promised and suddenly it has become a paid service you need to be a pro member or else you just get to save 1000 photos. When the app was free it kept prompting to upload every photo from the camera roll. Now that I want to download them I can only select 500 images at a time. Flickr then creates a link for these 500 photos and sends an email internally in the flickr inbox. Then you click and watch these 500 photos download painfully slow. Flikr keeps getting stuck and crashing while you do this. The website and the app are equally horrible to use. I never knew downloading my own photos would be such an enormous task using this silly app. I have more than 16,000 photos and they should have been able to download at the click of a button. It has been an enormous mistake of mine to trust these guys were going to make life easy when it came to backing up and accessing photos. Stay away from this app, they change their policy at the drop of a hat and make their app more primitive & tedious to use.
Some problem needs to solve :
Your pop ups tells, this is mature content & so it is hidden, if you want to see it, please change safe setting, but after clicking - nothing happenes & the image always remains hidden, every time & everywhere in the app, if you people don’t want us to see hidden content, then what is the fun of asking our willingness to see hidden content? & further suggesting to change the safe setting which never changes.
Thanks & Regards !
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flickr, Inc.
- 103.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 Flickr, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MONTHLY PLAN ₹ 769
- ANNUAL PLAN ₹ 7,200