Huawei Health is an integrated Huawei wearable product application data and services, to provide users with a complete, consistent, convenient experience.
Currently able to support Huawei Talkband series, and more wearable products will be supported later
For Huawei Health APP, you can
1) Record your steps,calories,exercise distance and exercise time everyday
2) Intelligent motion timeline will tell you the amount of exercise every movement period
3) Record your sleep time everyday including deep sleep,light sleep and awake times
4) Exercise target settting
5) Share your sports data with your friends
**Support HealthKit, you can view your health data through HealthKit **
Fix some bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Desperately need some updates
Overall a good app with basic functionality but I have these issues:
- It doesn’t add workout minutes or cycling distance to the Apple Health app which is a big negative. I manually refer to this app and add a workout minutes log to apple health which is quite a chore. Even if this app showed a graph kind of layout insted of a list of workouts, that’d be great.
- Notifications are problematic. Only have the toggle option for a few apps and rest are categorised as ‘others’. I don’t see the problem in having notifications toggle for each app on the phone
- and well, the music control update is still not here..
Major changes required
A very roughly made app. Lacks basic needs. Dev need to have following changes:-
1. The heart beat is set to 24hrs and appears very cluttered up lines close by and does not provide any information needed. There must be an option to zoom in to hourly data so that we can check heart beat at more detailed intervals.
2. Sleep times and kind of sleep is fairly nice. If heart beat counts can overlap over sleep data.
3. Include maps in it, so that not only the steps taken but also the route followed can be seen.
4. Sync needs to be much better. As of now most of the time auto-sync does not happen and manual sync has to be done even when phone and band is connected via bluetooth.
5. Get rid of that gaudy horrible orange shade of the app. Not an appealing shade of colour.
6. For sleep measuring, the app only takes into account 10pm-6am in the quality of sleep. Also include the deep sleep or REM etc for naps that may happen during noon/ evening.
7. Many other apps provide an alarm function based on the quality of sleep at that time within a 30min block to ensure we do not wake up during deep-sleep. Add same.
These are functions provided by other apps in market. But not provided by this default app we have to use. Dev must include these changes for better info for us.
Update Required for IOS
The app needs to be updated for ios with a new release. I have connected my gt2 watch in both iphone and andriod . However , the ios app is lacking some features like stress monitoring and so on. Also , new watch faces are not available in the ios application. Requires an update at the earliest to have the iphone users to buy the huawei smart watches/bands.
- Huawei Device Co,. LTD
- 171.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Tibetan, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Huawei Device Co., Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.