Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
● Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
● Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
● A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
● An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
● Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
● A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
Gardenscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com
Gardenscapes update: Welcome to the mansion!
The first event in the house!
- Take a break from gardening in the cozy attic in mid-July!
- Collect renovation tickets on levels to fix up a room the way you like and get a reward.
- Finish all the work in time and pop into the attic whenever you like!
Choosing the best team!
- The event starts in the middle of July! Beat levels together with your teammates to get ahead of your competitors.
- Place in the top five and earn tons of coins for your team.
Adventures across the river continue
- Complete the Theater area and watch the premiere in an animated comic strip.
- A prestigious gardening contest: Complete the first task by creating a winter-themed garden area in the heat of summer!
- A new character —eccentric TV host Clarissa.
New match-3 elements: Garden Hose and Rope Bridges.
Ratings and Reviews
Austin’s my best friend!
I was just reading other people’s reviews about this game, and i don’t understand what all the negative reviewing is all about. I, for one, personally feel its an awesome game. It helps you improve with each level and its only fun that way. All the side activities that Austin does in the game and oh, i love those quotes that he says about winning and how exercising is so important. I learnt to keep my house clean just by seeing Austin doing it. The way this app makes me feel really good about myself, how I “help transform the place with my skills” in the game, I love the attention. Haha! Its definitely my chilling place. It sure does make the levels difficult as you go further, but only to make you good at it. Another life lesson, all things don’t come easy, you gotta work for it. Also, practice makes perfect! I love the rewards also. I mostly end up getting infinite life and hence bag tons of points. Although it is addictive, as you might think my life surrounds this game. The only way to de-addict yourself from ‘Gardenscapes’ is to download ‘Homescapes’. 😆
On level 3200 now . This game is quite addictive I should say. Downloaded out of curiosity at first and now I’m totally hooked up in this. Also, quite happy with the boosters (treasure hound) and unlimited life they offer by completing certain task. My only issue here would be the star consumption while renovating. It takes too much stars , like too much (even 5 at times) to do a single task. I’d be really happy if the developers could take this into account coz it’s difficult enough as it is to earn a single star. Else, everything is okay.
Overall, I’m quite satisfied. Perfect game to get you engaged when you’re bored. I’m sure you won’t regret downloading it
Like lot of users I love this game too, it’s very addictive. I have stopped playing this game many times out of frustration of not able to complete a level. Levels are so difficult with less moves and to top it, the result will yield very less coins with 1 star. To take some action in the garden, we will need many stars. It gets a bit annoying. In my opinion, if you want to hook a lot of crowd, you will need to give some kind of perks which makes them not quit playing. I know we get unlimited lives for upto an hour or two. But to earn that, one will have to hook on to it all day waiting for lives to complete. It’s a little unfair.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 293.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins ₹ 79
- Handful of Coins ₹ 79
- Garden Kit ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.