Catch and evolve monsters!
Dive into a breathtaking fantasy world filled with mysterious monsters to capture, battle, and train. Explore sprawling landscapes, bustling cities, and mythical dungeons in this expansive open-world RPG!
Join a band of unlikely heroes and free the world of Erden from the deadly Pandemonium. Collect, train, and evolve over 180 creatures and warriors to fight alongside in supercharged monster battles!
Immerse yourself in the engaging single-player offline story or build your team and test your skills against global players online. Battle it out in fast-paced PvP leagues and form guilds with other players to unlock limited-edition gear, power-ups, and more to take your team to the next level!
CAPTURE & EXPLORE
• Catch, train, and evolve over 180 monsters and heroes across an impressive story-driven adventure!
• Encounter friends and foes as you journey across the 6 diverse regions of Erden, each with their own unique monsters to collect.
• Discover legendary weapons, accessories, and equipment to boost your warriors and gain the upper hand on your opponents.
BATTLE & CONNECT
• Build a strategy from hundreds of unique ability combinations to devastate your opponents in engaging turn-based 4v4 combat!
• Jump online to compete in real-time PvP leagues and form collaborative guilds with other players to uncover one-of-a-kind items.
• Participate in weekly online events that offer exclusive unlockables and limited characters to add to your collection!
EXPERIENCE THE STORY
The world of Erden is plagued by an ancient curse—the Pandemonium, a shroud of evil that descends once every 100 years. Only the fabled Crestbearers can cease its destruction, but all have failed to stop it from returning to wreak havoc once again.
Join two young heroes and the allies they befriend along the way and embark on a perilous quest to uncover the secret to ending this age-old curse once and for all!
Follow us on Facebook:
Issues or questions? Contact our support:
- Fixes for Misc Bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes on iPad Air 2019
Been playing for just 10 minutes, crashed twice. First when the desert monster appears, then when the character takes the 2 people to his village. Graphics and combat seems good.
Account was debited with much higher value.
When i was looking at the game,the cost of the game was ₹9 but when i purchased it,my account was debited with ₹799.
I don’t know how this happened but i didn’t want yo purchase this game at this cost,i want my refund as soon as possible.
This is fraud.
You can’t show less cost and then charge higher amount later on.
Please comply with my request.
Could be much better
Gameplay gets boring after first chapter. Units have more or less same skills: 1/5
Information is cluttered and interface is not clean. UI 2/5
Too much of story conversations. Can’t play 5mins without a story popping up. More of comic book than a game.
Story is interesting than game but it’s an overkill eventually. 2/5
Overall experience: 2/5
- ZigZaGame Inc.
- 159.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © ZigZaGame Inc.
- ₹ 9
- In-App Purchases
- 25 Soul Stones ₹ 79
- 450 Soul Stones ₹ 899
- 125 Soul Stones ₹ 299
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.