Magzter is your ultimate reading destination. Enjoy reading 8,000+ magazines, newspapers and premium stories on the go. Start your 7-day free trial now!
Looking for the most popular magazines and newspapers from around the world? They’re all on Magzter, the world’s largest and most-loved digital newsstand.
* Get 7-Day FREE unlimited access to 8,000+ leading magazines and newspapers including Cosmopolitan, Newsweek, ELLE, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Maxim, Men’s Health, Entrepreneur, Popular Mechanics, T3, India Today, The Guardian, Daily Mirror, The Independent and The Times of India
* Voted the #1 digital reading destination by readers and top publishers from all over the world
At Magzter, we're changing the way you read magazines and newspapers. From automotive, business, cooking, entertainment and fashion to lifestyle, news, sports, technology and travel, enjoy reading all your favorite magazines and newspapers across 40+ exciting categories on the Magzter app.
Why you'll love Magzter?
1. Enjoy reading your favorite magazines and newspapers anytime and anywhere on the go.
2. Access mobile-friendly premium stories curated from best-selling magazines and newspapers.
3. Download your favorite titles and read them later even when you're offline.
4. Bookmark your favorite pages to quickly access them later.
5. Discover and share exciting content on Magzter Connect, an exciting social community within the app.
6. Get FREE unlimited reading access at Magzter Smart Reading Zones®.
Top titles on Magzter
Automotive - Autocar, Car and Driver, Hot Rod, Road & Track, Top Gear
Business - Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Forbes, Fortune, Inc.
Cooking - BBC Good Food UK, Bon Appétit, Food & Wine, Food Network Magazine, Taste of Home
Entertainment - OK!, People, Us Weekly, TV Guide, Vanity Fair
Fashion - Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper's Bazaar, InStyle, Marie Claire, Vogue
Fitness - Health, Men's Health, Runner’s World, Women’s Health, Yoga Journal
Lifestyle - Esquire, GQ, Maxim, The Oprah Magazine
News - India Today, Newsweek, New York, Reader's Digest, The Atlantic, Time
Newspapers - Business Standard, Daily Mirror, Daily Star, Hindustan Times, The Guardian, The Independent, The Straits Times, The Times of India
Science & Technology - Macworld, PC Magazine, PCWorld, Popular Mechanics, Stuff, T3, Wired
Sports - Bicycling, Golf Monthly, Mountain Biking UK, Sports Illustrated, Tennis
Travel - Backpacker, Business Traveller UK, Condé Nast Traveler, National Geographic Traveller (UK), Travel+Leisure
Magzter's premium unlimited reading subscription, Magzter GOLD, gives users unlimited access to 8,000+ magazines, newspapers and premium stories. You can get a 7-day free Magzter GOLD trial on the Magzter app.
What are you waiting for? Download the Magzter app now and fall in love with unlimited reading!
Magazine, Newspaper, and Magzter GOLD subscriptions are available for purchase inside the Magzter app. Please note that your subscription will automatically renew every month on your iTunes account until you cancel at least 24-hours before the end of the then current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of each subscription period at the rate of your selected plan. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime in your Account Settings.
Connect With Us:
Terms & Conditions: http://www.magzter.com/ns/terms_condition.html
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Magzter charged me for the annual GOLD subscription valid until 22 March 2020 but inaccessible.
I subscribed to Magzter 2nd year and bought GOLD annual subscription.
3 months ago my access to the paid content just ceased.
I was logged in through my facebook ID. All gold content supposed to be free wasn’t free anymore. My GOLD is valid till 22 March 2020.
I tried emailing Magzter. But I have not been able to access content at all.
The app also has a flaw of being able to make purchase inspite of my annual purchase already made. I could make purchase of Rs389 for a monthly subscription valid till 13september 2019.
My question is how does the app allow purchase when with the existing login one already has a valid yearly subscription in till 2020. ?? Question of ethics arises.
I asked for a refund from Apple iTunes for the monthly subscription of Rs 389 and today they refunded it swiftly to me. Thank you Apple. Now until 13 sept i would have access to paid content but I know it will cease after that.
All Magzter mails to me is to ask me for the acccount receipt of the annual gold subscription and I scrambled to email it to them. First they said I wasn’t a golf subscriber. When they received the receipt then they acknowledged I was a gold subscriber in till March 2020.
Can Magzter ensure me that I would continue to enjoy my GOLD annual account subscription for which I have paid until March 2020?
A very bad experience inspite of being a subscriber 2nd year with Magzter.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice. We believe that our customer support team reached out to you via email and you're happy with the resolution provided by them. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
Downloaded titles automatically deleted
A person downloads the magazines on the device to view it offline when the internet connection is unavailable, like before getting into a flight. Each time I download few titles to read them later, I find them deleted automatically when I try to access them after a few days. I have changed the setting too to avoid automatically clearing the memory.
So every time I have to check which magazine I was reading and at what page, then wait for those inner pages to download and then read it.
Quite frankly if I hadn’t paid for the gold, I wouldn’t have opened the app in months.
Please check and provide a solution to it asap.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice. We always strive to give our users a flawless digital reading experience and we feel disappointed to have let you down. Please highlight your problem by writing to us at email@example.com as we'd like to investigate this in detail and provide an amicable solution to you.
Super value for money but minor annoyances
Gold subscription is outright the best VFM. Cost for 2-3 magazines individually is more than the gold subscription, which comes in handy to read one-off interesting issues of magazines that one doesn’t read regularly. I’ve used it 3 years and counting and cannot find a case to unsubscribe.
Removing 1 star for 2 reasons:
- Constant reminder to start notifications with a line saying “can always change this in settings.” This shows everytime I open the app. Once I made a choice, I don’t want to be reminded repeatedly. Same goes for pop ups on gold subscription - If I have already subscribed then why is there a pop up marketing gold to me?
- Grid cover view in “Favorites” - these do not get consistently updated with a new issue. You need to open the magazine page for a refresh to check for new issues
Developer Response ,
Thank you for providing your feedback. Firstly, we’d like to thank you for going digital with your reading and helping us make our planet a greener place to live in. We’re ecstatic to know that you enjoy reading with Magzter GOLD subscription. We’ve passed on your feedback to the concerned team for taking appropriate action. Kindly spread the word about us and help us save more trees and the environment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more suggestions, which will help us continuously improve our app. We look forward to having your continued support.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Magzter Inc.
- 194.6 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011-23 Magzter Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Galatta april issue ₹ 89
- India Today ₹ 299
- India Today ₹ 969
- India Today ₹ 3,899
- thai magazine ₹ 299
- thai magazine ₹ 1,299
- Chitralekha Gujarathi ₹ 299
- Chitralekha Gujarathi ₹ 1,399
- Chitralekha Marathi ₹ 189
- Chitralekha Marathi ₹ 619
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.