We’re proud to introduce this handy little app that helps you keep track of your work and rest periods during workouts. Whether your into cycling, running, lifting weights, exercise, workout, stretching, boxing, MMA or HIT, this interval timer will prove to be an invaluable asset to you.
Running foreground, background or with device locked, this reliable app allows you specify an overall time as well as program High/Low intensity interval and rest time between sets.
- Customizable sets, high/low intensity interval and rest for your own need
- Retina display, iOS4 and multitasking
- Continue to run even when screen is locked
- Play your song or playlist during your workout
- Post your workout to Facebook or Twitter
- Save settings as templates
- Number of Sets
- Countdown Time
- Set Time
- Low Interval time
- High Interval time
- Rest Time
- First Interval (low or high)
- Sound Volume
- Timer Sounds
- Auto Lock
- Pause during Rest
- New Each Set
Bug fixes in iOS13
Ratings and Reviews
Very good and useful
Excellent app which I use everyday. The different sound, colors, and rest timings are all very important and help build a realistic workout.
I would recommend one UI improvement: during workout Three things are important- rep number, set number and time remaining in rep. These three should be large displays. Nothing else is required. Currently only remaining time is large, and it is the least important since one is NOT supposed to watch the clock!
Also, I wish there were two more features:
1. A description field for each workout. I have some complex circuit training workouts where my trainer tells me what to do. The intervals are simple like all 30 sec, but the activities are diverse. I wish I could mote this down in the workout and refer whenever required.
2. It would be great if apart from a sound, the app could text-to-voice a short phrase which I provide. That will give the feeling of an instructor guided workout.
Both about features are differentiators since other apps don’t have them.
Otherwise a great app! Very simple and very stable.
Full screen control
It'll be nice if there was a way to pause and control the timer in full screen mode. Thanks. Good job with the app. Use it everyday for my workouts.
Nothing better than the free version
You’re better off continuing to use the free version.
1. Cant import routines from free to Pro versions; these are separate apps and not linked!
2. Music shuffle feature doesn’t work on Pro - one reason I upgraded (on the Free version, Apple Music shuffle won’t work).
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BHI Technologies, Inc.
- 45.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2018 Deltaworks
- ₹ 269
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.