With the iPublishCentral Reader App you can read ebooks and content in PDF and EPUB format on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. You can organize books in to shelves, customize your reading experience, add notes or highlights to specific passages, bookmark a page, and download content from your Dropbox account and e-mails. Your last read page, notes, highlights, and bookmarks are synchronized across devices when network connectivity is available. This synchronizations enables you to pick a book from where you left off on another device.
· From various ebookstores hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Non-DRM PDF and EPUB content from your e-mails, and Dropbox
Customize your reading experience:
· Add notes or highlights to specific passages, bookmark pages/locations
· Select among four typefaces and adjust font size, set margins
· Set background color of the Reader
· Switch between horizontal swipe and vertical scroll
· Set brightness level
· Organize your ebooks/content by creating shelves
· Search for specific keywords and navigate to a specific passage by picking a search result
· Swipe or scroll to go to previous or next page
· Use the page slider to quickly navigate across
· Go to specific passages from the table listing the personalizations
· Table of contents
· Ebooks in PDF format hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Ebooks in EPUB2 and EPUB3 format hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Interactive ebooks and audio (read aloud) ebooks hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Non-DRM PDFs
· Non-DRM EPUBs
Hope you enjoy reading your ebooks on the iPublishCentral Reader App
Thank you for using iPublishCentral Reader.
We regularly update our app to provide you an awesome eBook reading experience, as well as improvement for speed and reliability. To make sure you don't miss a thing, just keep your updates turned on.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs to be more friendly
Not all files are recognised
The app interface is ok, but the performance is not good enough. Sometimes it completely freezes just after opening, crashes too often. Not a good idea to rely on the app for your e-books. Find an alternate.
Developer Response ,
Hello User. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our app. We are actively making enhancements to our app and your feedback can help us make necessary improvements. Please reach out to us directly with any issues you had while using the app so we can work to resolve them - firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to raise downloads by 10 times?
service, daily installs can reach 3000+. Ping me at Skype: +8618990290838 / Whatsapp:+8618990290838. Every one can get a test promtion for 3 days now!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.