This is the official iOS app of Jeevansathi, where lakhs of men, women and their families log in every day to connect with people for marriage.
We have been committed to provide a safe and convenient experience of connecting people for over 12 years. Our strong privacy settings help you control how much information you want to share, who you want to share it with, and when you want to share it.
Profiles of our members are quality-screened and their contact numbers are verified during registration. These family friendly features make your online matrimonial search a secure and pleasant experience.
The amazingly fast interface of the app delivers the following benefits to you:
1. Easily create your profile and start receiving interest from other members
2. Find exactly the kind of people who you are looking for by personal information
3. View full profiles and photos of members and swipe to see next and previous profiles
4. See all recommendations for you in ‘My Matches’
5. See top recommendations under ‘Match Alerts’, which are also sent to your Email ID
6. Express Interest to people you like
7. Upload your photos and manage your album
8. Edit your profile and update your personal information
9. Edit your Desired Partner Profile to specify the kind of person you are looking for
10. Get instant notifications about Interests and Accepts sent to you
You can also upgrade to premium membership to get the following features and benefits:
1. See Phone, Email of people you like to contact them
2. Send personalized messages
3. Increase your profile’s visibility and responses
So download our app today, and find the right match for marriage on the go!
- iOS 13 notification issue resolved
Ratings and Reviews
While sending email to a contact through the app, the cancel button response to select delete draft, cancel, and the third option do not function, there is no other option to return after sending the mail as the app does not return to main menu on its own. Also, after sending the mail, the send button should be disabled, at present, the mail is sent as many times you press the send button, which is embarassing.
Developer Response ,
We value your feedback and it is duly noted. We however would like to let you know that the back option is not available on the apple handset. We alternatively suggest you to kindly click on 3 horizontal line, click on Home to get back to the main page. However, our team is in a continuous process to improve the overall user experience, by enhancing the features of Jeevansathi application.
Worst and mismanaged app with fake profiles
Jeevansaathi is an app or website with full of fake profiles and fraud people specially girl profiles, they never called, even after acceptance, and 80-90% people(girls) profiles will reject you for sure, even if you are rich, affluent or upper middle class, but girls are jobless, their family income is 3-4 lacks around per annum but they declined the profile of affluent people, I don’t know the reason and never understood, these people(from jeevansaathi) will call you only when your account expired and never in between when you are a member, they should apply two mandatory fields in there portal or app:
1.) at the time of declining, the app should ask the reason for decline with following options so that people should know why they got rejected like:
a.) Physical appearance
b.) Income of boy or family
c.) cast, age, religion
d.) education qualification
and no “others” option
2.) if all criteria matched and someone is declining or not accepting profile, then your companies executive should call to the respective member and ask them the reason and even if they do the same for a certain time like they won’t sent any new request and deactivate their account until they didn’t reject or accept a number of request as per jeevansaathi policies
Developer Response ,
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. We completely understand your concern. We would like to let you know that Jeevansathi.com verifies every user’s mobile number, and also ensures that every user profile undergoes basic screening.
We value your feedback and it is duly noted. We have forwarded your feedback to our team and they will try to incorporate this feature in future. However, our team is in a continuous process to improve the overall user experience, by enhancing the features of Jeevansathi application.
App not working and Unnecessary Money Making
1. The App is not working so I re-installed; now the App throws an error saying device is not registered. It would be good if you could get this fixed at least.
2. I understand you guys are trying to make money however, you tell me why would someone feel the need to pay you once they have matched with a person. There are other apps wherein monetary aspects come in when they feel the need to reach out to unmatched prospects and it’s understood. Why for a match? I matched with a couple of people but I cannot chat with them since you ask me for money.! Instead of paying you I’d take my profile off.
Kindly make those updates on the messages to matches part, it would be a win win situation for the clients and you!
Developer Response ,
We regret the inconvenience faced by you on Jeevansathi site in the last 2 days. Thank you for your patience, you can now use the App with an uninterrupted and most secure partner search experience.
As a free member you can send interest to members who match your criteria and in order to initiate conversation with other person, one of the person should be a paid member.
- Info Edge (India) Ltd
- 62.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2019 Jeevansathi Internet Services
- In-App Purchases
- eRishta (3 Months) ₹ 4,499
- eAdvantage Pro (6 Months) ₹ 12,900
- eAdvantage Pro (3 Months) ₹ 8,900
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.