Turn your iPhone or iPad into a Kindle with the free Kindle app, and carry all your eBooks with you, wherever you go.
eBooks (including those with narration) that you have purchased on Amazon will automatically appear in your app. Kindle Unlimited and Amazon Prime members can select and download eBooks directly in the app.
What you’ll get:
• Sample any eBook for free
• Magazines, newspapers, graphic novels and textbooks with high-res colour images
• A customisable reading experience with your choice of font style, size and more
• Comfortable reading day and night with adjustable screen brightness and page colour
• Discover and download Kindle Unlimited eBooks and magazines
• Unique features like X-Ray, Whispersync, Page Flip, Print Replica, flashcards and more
• Instant translations and definitions, without leaving the page
• Ability to make and share in-page highlights
• Bold font and text size options
• Access to local library eBooks
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent but some features needed.
Kindle is excellent gift for book lovers. But suggest you to add some features.
1. I should have option to arrange List of purchased books according to my priorities.
2. I should have option to mark book as read, half-read etc.
3. I should have option to write some notes and star ratings in Main books list page and within text of the book.
This will make my huge library easy to manage and navigate.
KEEP READING KEEP UPGRADING 📖
It has an ample collection of books. If you are a booky install it.
As kindle prices are low, you can save some money.
App has all built- in modules to help you understand the appropriate word.
Finally, if you play video games experience it but don’t merge in it. It teaches you minimal skills(stuck down on a level). If you choose books rather than video games you’ll know the language, vocabulary, yourself, others mindset, etc. which can’t be measured(something new to learn).
Very useful app. I have been using it, and over the years it has only improved. Navigating within a book is far easier than before. One suggestion though - please consider providing a “floating” note taking feature. Right now, one can write a note at a particular point of the text that is relevant for that point. However, for heavy academic reading, it is also necessary to keep a “running” to summarise the reading as one proceeds, a note that can be called at any point during the reading. This would be really useful I think.
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 140 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2019 Amazon.com, Inc. or its Affiliates.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.