24/7 Mutual Fund investing in commission-free Direct Plans only
Once-click switch from Regular plans to Direct plans
Import your portfolio and plan for all financial goals in one place
Invite your friends to join using your code and unlock additional features.
1. Track and transact on Stocks (Beta).
2. Introducing Loan against securities
3. Track EPF and tag it to your retirement goals
4. Start SIP in Gold and SaveSmart
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app but UI still can be improved
I am using this app from last few days (though I haven’t started investing) and looking what it offers. They offer some of the good features. But what i feel is user interface can still be improved. Below are some examples.
- When we click menu and do scroll, scrollbar is shown in right side and it’s going up or down according you scroll but menu content does not.
- Add bank page does not have back button or close button. I have to close the app from back ground or click on kuvera logo to come back to home page (which is not good)
- You are refreshing content on many pages and i feel going back to previous screen is not handled well like other iOS apps. Can you please check all your pages for close and back button? And giving functionality of back (like sliding finger from left screen edge !) so that we don’t have to go to menu to dashboard every time to come out of current screen. You’re just making user to start all over again everytime.
Looks like app is not app and webview only !
I am using latest kuvera app on my iPhone 5s (iOS 12.4.4)
Feature full app with lag in UI
You have all the wonderful features that is required for the investment profile but without look and feel one can stop using it.
I have requested so many times for the Manage Folios tab under menu has serious UI lag. I also not able to navigate top to bottom on right menu.
This app has all the features that one can imagine but lag in UI means 50% job not done.
The Best Mutual Fund Investing Platform in India
The platform itself is great. A mutual platform that’s free to use and has no hidden fees? Its a winner. I’m a fan. Hope you’ll take my feedback with that in mind.
The app itself, both the web app and the mobile app on IOS though they better than most of the competition, could use some more U.I improvements as its a bit laggy - especially the passcode screen and the in app menu is simply not practical.
Also in terms of data, I find myself often having to go to other websites to get clear information about the funds I want to invest in. I get you’re going for a simple UI that’s easy to use. But as an investor I need more information. Maybe have an advanced mode feature in the app?
And why do the graphs have no Key? I can’t seem to tell which is which. But I’m sure it will get better over time. Great idea! I’m a grateful user. Thanks.
- AREVUK ADVISORY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
- 73.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Arevuk Advisory Services Private Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.