LastPass is a password manager that secures your passwords and personal information in an encrypted vault. As you visit apps and sites, LastPass autofills your login credentials. From your LastPass vault, you can store passwords and logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, track personal information securely in notes, and more. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass will autofill web browser and app logins for you.
Stop getting locked out of your online accounts or struggling with frustrating password resets. Let LastPass remember your passwords for you and keep you safe online.
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get the protection you need for your online information.
- Store usernames and passwords for all your online accounts securely in your LastPass encrypted vault.
- Autofill your usernames and passwords in apps and websites. Simply launch your apps or navigate to a sign-in page and LastPass will fill in your credentials.
- Automatically save usernames and passwords to your vault in Safari and other mobile browsers.
- New! LastPass now offers a mobile Safari extension that simplifies filling, generating, and saving of credentials directly from your Safari browser.
- Never forget a password again. Only remember your LastPass master password and LastPass secures the rest.
- With automatic device sync, anything you save on one device is instantly available on other devices.
- Securely store information like credit card numbers, health insurance cards, and notes in the encrypted vault.
- Safely and conveniently share passwords with others, such as the cable login or Wi-Fi password.
- Create secure passwords in one click with the built-in password generator.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) secures your password vault to add a second layer of protection to your account.
LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information is available to you, and only you. Your vault is encrypted with bank-level, AES 256-bit encryption.
Trusted by Millions
- Trusted by 33+ million users and 100,000+ businesses
- LastPass has been highlighted in PCWorld, Inc., PCMag, ITProPortal, LaptopMag, TechRadar, U.S. News & World Report, NPR, TODAY, TechCrunch, CIO, and more!
Get more with LastPass Premium:
LastPass offers a free 30-day trial of our Premium solution. With our LastPass Premium and Families, you will benefit from:
- Unlimited device type access from any operating system
- Unlimited sharing of passwords, items, and notes
- 1GB encrypted file storage
- Premium multi-factor authentication (MFA), like YubiKey
- Emergency access
- Personal support
Your subscription will automatically renew every year and payment will be charged to your iTunes account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://www.logmeininc.com/legal/terms-and-conditions
Download LastPass today for simple, secure access to your passwords!
Give us feedback
Keep the feedback coming! Join the conversation by providing feedback, giving product suggestions, or asking questions in our online community: https://bit.ly/3NP56M0
Thanks for using LastPass!
- Fixed a few UI bugs to improve the user experience.
- Improved the Safari Extension onboarding experience. Turn on the new extension in LastPass Settings > Safari Extension.
Keep the feedback coming! Please feel free to share feedback on our community: https://bit.ly/3NP56M0
Ratings and Reviews
Great customer support
I had to do factory reset on my phone and my lastpass need to get reinstalled. Though I remember my master password, multi factor authentication was already enabled through lastpass authenticator. I could not disable it online from my side. I approached lastpass support team through email. They asked me some security question, which I answered and they disabled the mutifactor authentication from their side. Though I was free user, the customer support was tremendous. However being in India l, one year subscription is coming to Rupees 2,999 per year is way very costly. If lastpass bring in customized plan for Indian customer, they can gain more premium subscriber.
Could be a lot better if they change a few basic things
Good option to consider. However, they can improve a lot if they make a few minor changes:
1. Add the password generator to the windows desktop client. In addition to the app, users also add logins using desktop clients but there’s no option to generate a new password there.
2. When a user clicks on an item, the default should be that the item ‘opens’ and displays the details instead of presenting a menu. Once the item is open, you can add a launch button there. It’s just so annoying to go through this ‘view’ option every time you just want to copy your password.
3. The bank account/card details section is very US centric. Indian banks don’t have Routing numbers for instance. But they do have CIF. Why not give the users to add or drop data boxes to make the banking section more general instead of America-centric?
4. It does not handle multiple logins for a website that well. If you have two accounts for a website, good luck using LastPass. It doesn’t know what to do with multiple logins.
5. Quit asking me to add my phone number to my address every time I visit a web-form. If I wanted to add it, I would have.
Just stop annoying the customer is all I am saying.
The best password mgr
I have used almost every password manager out there and still do have current subscriptions to LP's competitors. Some have much better interfaces and some shiny new features too but my favorite still remains LP. Only drawback? The subscription price. From $12 to $36 per year has been a very steep hike and I cancelled but continue to use the free version which is awesome in its own right. Thanks for this Lastpass. Now if you could only drop the subscription prices to make it more affordable as it was in the past.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 130.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2008-2021 by LogMeIn, Inc., All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- LastPass Premium ₹ 2,999