Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence--whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
Get the app to access the full features and functionality of LinkedIn--anytime, anywhere.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Browse and get recommended jobs that fit. Apply easily to millions of openings right from the app.
2. Get alerted to stay on top of active conversations, the latest news and new opportunities.
3. Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet on-the-go.
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out via the app to stay in touch
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice, to increase your chances of hearing back
LATEST NEWS AND CONTENT
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Follow hashtags for timely updates on topics you care about the most
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to find a new job, share your knowledge, build your professional reputation, or if you just need a lightweight way to stay in touch--get started with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I guess QA team of Linkedin is not working
The app is really good. But unfortunately from the last 2 updates I am observing that QA team is not performing any testing on their app. The app is forcefully closing whenever we try to check the newly added connections after we get the notification. I thought it will be rectified in the latest update but unfortunately it is not addressed.
Team QA at Linkedin, come on wake up guys let’s give the bug report to the developers so that they can resolve it by next release at least.
Great app but unable to upload contacts
The app works very well. I’ve been using it for a long time and have not faced any issues except one. Whenever i try to add new connections by uploading my mobile contacts it never picks them up and within a second it responds as ‘you have no eligible contacts to invite. Please try again later’. Even though i have phone numbers of people who i know are on LinkedIn i am not able to find them. So the options left for me are to either find people through mutual connections or share my LinkedIn profile link to other people. Kindly look into this matter as it might be a software bug or some other technical problem which other users might also be facing.
I have been experiencing this problem for the past 6 months. Whenever I’m on the app, after a while say 5 mins the app stops responding and hangs. I have been updating the app regularly whenever LinkedIn updates their app to fix bugs with the hope that they might have solved this issue. But felt disappointed every single time I update the app. I’m currently using iPhone X. Appreciate if you could look into this and fix it in your next update.
Update: after your response, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app plenty of times, have updated my OS, deleted the app, installed, did everything but still no use. Experience the same problem. No idea what you’re doing to fix this.
Update: it’s been a few months and the glitch still persist.
Developer Response ,
Hi - Apologies for the delay in our reply. Sorry to hear you were having troubles. If you are still experiencing this, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app. We've found that it works for most people. If you're still having issues after a clean install, email us at https://lnkd.in/iOS so we can look into this.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 181.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Plus subscription ₹ 799
- Personal Plus subscription (Annual) ₹ 7,500
- Business subscription ₹ 1,949
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.