Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence--whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
Get the app to access the full features and functionality of LinkedIn--anytime, anywhere.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Browse and get recommended jobs that fit. Apply easily to millions of openings right from the app.
2. Get alerted to stay on top of active conversations, the latest news and new opportunities.
3. Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet on-the-go.
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out via the app to stay in touch
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice, to increase your chances of hearing back
LATEST NEWS AND CONTENT
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Follow hashtags for timely updates on topics you care about the most
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to find a new job, share your knowledge, build your professional reputation, or if you just need a lightweight way to stay in touch--get started with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is really good, this helps and connect job seekers with companies that have vaccines and really helpful this is. (suggestion) but LinkedIn should also have a option to dislike the posts. Because there are several companies that uses this platform just to promote there companies with regularly sharing posts of vacancies with writing fake qualities of there company. Such posts can harm the trust of users with the LinkedIn because job seekers visit these companies in search of there needs but if they founds any such fake companies then they can dislike it. This like and dislike will raise the loyalty of shared post
Great app but unable to upload contacts
The app works very well. I’ve been using it for a long time and have not faced any issues except one. Whenever i try to add new connections by uploading my mobile contacts it never picks them up and within a second it responds as ‘you have no eligible contacts to invite. Please try again later’. Even though i have phone numbers of people who i know are on LinkedIn i am not able to find them. So the options left for me are to either find people through mutual connections or share my LinkedIn profile link to other people. Kindly look into this matter as it might be a software bug or some other technical problem which other users might also be facing.
Posts from connections appear frequently.
I have been using this app for a long time and I have 4800+ connections. My point is that whenever I use the app and I am at home to see the updates of the connections and all the updates go scroll down to see and see everything and close the app, but When I come to the app again after a while and I have come scroll down a little, I have already seen it all, it comes again and it has not happened once every single time. So why is this happening? I have to tell the developer to look into it and do something because it feels very disgusting that once you have seen it, it comes back again and again.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 221 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2020 LinkedIn Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Career ₹ 1,399
- Premium Career ₹ 1,399
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial ₹ 1,999
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.