*** Named “Most Innovative iPad App of the Year” by Apple App Store ***
LiquidText offers a fast, natural way to review, gather, and organize information across all your documents and webpages—then apply the results to writing reports, meeting prep, or simply studying. Pull out key facts and connect them together, squeeze a document to compare sections, draw a line to connect ideas in different documents, comment on multiple pages at once, build upon your thoughts, and much more.
► WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
* "If you want to experience the power of going beyond paper, you can download LiquidText" – Cult of Mac
* One of Macworld’s Top 24 Apps for iPad Pro
* One of Time Magazine's Ten Best apps for iPad Pro *
* "There's a better way to organize your research, and the app is it." – iMore, Serenity Caldwell
* “All you need for deep research projects.” – Macworld, Jackie Dove
* "The world changed with...LiquidText" – Law360, Paul Kiesel
* "LiquidText may just be *the* app for reviewing and annotating PDFs using Apple's tablet and stylus." – CIO Magazine, James Martin
* “One of the most powerful, original iPad apps I've tried in years” – Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
► LIQUIDTEXT’S COMPLETE FEATURE SET INCLUDES:
(Note that a single In-App-Purchase is required to put multiple documents in one project, to use inking, or to search across documents.)
• Create a workspace and import all the documents and web pages you need
• Compatible with PDF, Word, and PowerPoint document types
• Import from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, email, and more
• Import content from webpage or send to LiquidText directly from Safari
• Pull excerpts from all the documents in your project into the Workspace area
• Add your own notes (typed or written) to the Workspace area
• Freely draw on your notes, or on the workspace itself
• Organize excerpts and notes into groups
• Connect anything - draw live “ink links” that span pages, documents, notes, and more
• Create mind-maps by drawing “ink links” connecting your excerpts/notes to one another
• Get context - tap notes and excerpts to find original source
• Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
• Pinch a document to compare different distant pages side by side
• Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side
• Collapse text to view search results(s) side-by-side
• Import unlimited number of documents into a project, view up to 3 at once
• Freely draw or highlight on your document, notes, or the workspace itself
• Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts
• Comment on two or more selections simultaneously
• Make comments that link to multiple documents at once
• Search for keywords across all your LiquidText documents
• Search from LiquidText home screen, or from Spotlight
• Find keywords in title or text of your documents
• Export your project as a PDF (includes your Workspace and documents)
• Export your project as a Word file (converts your notes/excerpts into a linear document)
• Send a full LiquidText file for those with the app.
• Send files by email or to Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, and more
Learn more at LiquidText.net | Comprehend More.
► Fixed issues that could cause ink to appear in the wrong place, and fixed font controls on iPadOS 13.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the app, the best out there
I have experimented with literally every PDF app out there on the market, but nothing bits Liquid Text. In fact, I am in so much of love that I have recommended 100s of my students to get the app. Love the workstation concept and ability to link different parts of the PDF.*** please fix the issue of annotation , the writing experience is not smooth, the text written with Apple Pencil disappears for a second and then appears again***
Kudos to LiquidText team, wonderful app, impressive and most simplest methods to operate app, straight forward menu, distraction less. All over good. My request if it’s possible to you guys, introduce shortcuts like if you do thing with pen and then shift to text selection mode manually. During heavy work I found glitches and ink stick to the screen while pg turns down, during landscape screen rotation, my study book remaine in 3/4th portion of the screen. Workspace is fine but need to improve with some tags or automatically came out when you work with that particular page, everytime I need to search for my previous work. Highlights awesome, text selection approach beyond Universe.. so cool..
Great app, worth it every single penny.
If there is anything I can do for app sure you can contact me. I already suggested my batchmates fot use liquid text.. at the end.. in Boccaccio al Lupo..for future endeavours.. good day.
One and only app in the AppStore
I use liquidText since last one year or more. It is a promising app. I have searched and download tens of app that helps a student to use pdf, images, text, web pages to collect, organise, classify and annotate.. what LiquidText does is truly uniques. We can concentrate on study, research, more than anything else.
After Apple Pencil, this app rocks. Today when I saw new update on exporting pages in the page size has solved many problems, thanks for the support. Keep updating and promoting this app. Now we need tag system if possible. That will increase its scope even wider. And if possible Mac version.😉
I totally recommend LiquidText app for all students, school, college, teachers, professors, casual surfers, businessman and those who needs to handle large documents and needs to take out chunk of it.
Keep updating, ...God Bless the developer(s).
- LiquidText, Inc.
- 171.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 LiquidText, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- LiquidText Pro ₹ 2,299
- LT Pro - For MultiDoc Users ₹ 1,199
- LT Pro - For Students ₹ 1,599
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.