* World's largest digital newsstand with 12,000+ magazines, newspapers and stories across 40+ categories including News, Business, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Sports, Technology and Travel
* Get FREE unlimited access to 5,000+ magazines, newspapers and premium stories for 30 days
* Voted the #1 digital reading destination by readers and top publishers from all over the world
Magzter, the world's largest digital magazine newsstand with over 12,000+ magazines in its catalog, will change the way you read magazines. From automotive, business, cooking, entertainment and fashion to lifestyle, news, sports, technology and travel, Magzter has magazines across 40+ exciting categories to cater to your varied interests.
Why you'll love Magzter?
1. Enjoy reading your favorite magazines anytime and anywhere on the go.
2. Access premium stories across exciting topics, curated from the best-selling magazines.
3. Stay updated with what's happening around the world by exploring leading newspapers.
4. Download the magazines and newspapers, and read them later even when you're offline.
5. Bookmark your favorite magazine pages to quickly access them later, and clip your favorite pages and share instantly on social media.
6. Enjoy unlimited reading access at Smart Reading Zones.
7. With Magzter Connect, the all-new social community, discover exciting content from thousands of magazines, loved and shared by millions of users.
Top magazines on Magzter
Automotive - Automobile, Car and Driver, Classic Trucks, Hot Rod, Motorcyclist, Top Gear
Business - Bloomberg Businessweek, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Forbes, Fortune, Inc.
Cooking - BBC Good Food UK, Bon Appétit, Food & Wine, Saveur, Taste of Home
Entertainment - Entertainment Weekly, OK!, People, Us Weekly, TV Guide, Vanity Fair
Fashion - Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper's Bazaar, InStyle, Marie Claire, Vogue
Fitness - Health, Men's Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, Oxygen, Yoga Journal
Lifestyle - Brides, Esquire, GQ, Maxim, The Oprah Magazine
News - Mother Jones, Newsweek, New York, Reader's Digest, The Atlantic, Time, India Today
Science & Technology - Macworld, PC Magazine, PCWorld, Popular Science, Wired
Sports - Golf, Slam, Sports Illustrated, Sportstar, Surfer, Tennis
Travel - Backpacker, Country, Condé Nast Traveler, Lonely Planet Traveller, National Geographic Traveller (UK), Travel+Leisure
Magzter's 'All-You-Can-Read' subscription model, Magzter GOLD, gives users unlimited access to 5,000+ best-selling magazines (including their back issues), newspapers and premium stories for one low monthly price. Sign up for a Magzter account from the app now and enjoy 30 days of FREE Magzter GOLD access!
Magazine, Magzter GOLD and Magzter GOLD Lite subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
1-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
3-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
6-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
12-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription of that publication, wherever applicable.
We value your feedback and welcome any comments you may have to help improve our services. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to hear from you.
- Reading magazines has never been easier and more fun. No longer is awkward panning and zooming required to read a digital magazine story on a small screen.
- You can now explore in-depth and trusted ‘Stories’ curated from best-selling magazines in f an all-new, mobile-friendly layout.
- Indulge in a seamless unlimited reading experience as we showcase more of what of you love from thousands of best-selling magazines based on your interests and reading history.
- Discover your favorite magazines under the ‘SRZ’ tab in a jiffy with the help of handy filters
- UI enhancements and performance improvements
- Minor bug fixes and Performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Magzter charged me for the annual GOLD subscription valid until 22 March 2020 but inaccessible.
I subscribed to Magzter 2nd year and bought GOLD annual subscription.
3 months ago my access to the paid content just ceased.
I was logged in through my facebook ID. All gold content supposed to be free wasn’t free anymore. My GOLD is valid till 22 March 2020.
I tried emailing Magzter. But I have not been able to access content at all.
The app also has a flaw of being able to make purchase inspite of my annual purchase already made. I could make purchase of Rs389 for a monthly subscription valid till 13september 2019.
My question is how does the app allow purchase when with the existing login one already has a valid yearly subscription in till 2020. ?? Question of ethics arises.
I asked for a refund from Apple iTunes for the monthly subscription of Rs 389 and today they refunded it swiftly to me. Thank you Apple. Now until 13 sept i would have access to paid content but I know it will cease after that.
All Magzter mails to me is to ask me for the acccount receipt of the annual gold subscription and I scrambled to email it to them. First they said I wasn’t a golf subscriber. When they received the receipt then they acknowledged I was a gold subscriber in till March 2020.
Can Magzter ensure me that I would continue to enjoy my GOLD annual account subscription for which I have paid until March 2020?
A very bad experience inspite of being a subscriber 2nd year with Magzter.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice. We believe that our customer support team reached out to you via email and you're happy with the resolution provided by them. Kindly email us at email@example.com if you need further assistance.
Downloaded titles automatically deleted
A person downloads the magazines on the device to view it offline when the internet connection is unavailable, like before getting into a flight. Each time I download few titles to read them later, I find them deleted automatically when I try to access them after a few days. I have changed the setting too to avoid automatically clearing the memory.
So every time I have to check which magazine I was reading and at what page, then wait for those inner pages to download and then read it.
Quite frankly if I hadn’t paid for the gold, I wouldn’t have opened the app in months.
Please check and provide a solution to it asap.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice. We always strive to give our users a flawless digital reading experience and we feel disappointed to have let you down. Please highlight your problem by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we'd like to investigate this in detail and provide an amicable solution to you.
Super value for money but minor annoyances
Gold subscription is outright the best VFM. Cost for 2-3 magazines individually is more than the gold subscription, which comes in handy to read one-off interesting issues of magazines that one doesn’t read regularly. I’ve used it 3 years and counting and cannot find a case to unsubscribe.
Removing 1 star for 2 reasons:
- Constant reminder to start notifications with a line saying “can always change this in settings.” This shows everytime I open the app. Once I made a choice, I don’t want to be reminded repeatedly. Same goes for pop ups on gold subscription - If I have already subscribed then why is there a pop up marketing gold to me?
- Grid cover view in “Favorites” - these do not get consistently updated with a new issue. You need to open the magazine page for a refresh to check for new issues
Developer Response ,
Thank you for providing your feedback. Firstly, we’d like to thank you for going digital with your reading and helping us make our planet a greener place to live in. We’re ecstatic to know that you enjoy reading with Magzter GOLD subscription. We’ve passed on your feedback to the concerned team for taking appropriate action. Kindly spread the word about us and help us save more trees and the environment. Please email us at email@example.com if you have more suggestions, which will help us continuously improve our app. We look forward to having your continued support.
- Magzter Inc.
- 58.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011-19 Magzter Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Galatta Cinema ₹ 49
- Galatta Cinema ₹ 119
- Galatta april issue ₹ 79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.