Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for iOS to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access using the information at https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
Learn about our other Remote Desktop clients at https://aka.ms/rdclients.
· Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server.
· Access managed resources published by your admin. Connect through a Remote Desktop Gateway.
· Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures.
· Secure connection to your data and applications.
· Simple management of your connections and user account from the Connection Centre.
· Audio and video streaming.
· Redirect your clipboard and local devices such as microphones and cameras.
Submit feedback at https://aka.ms/rdiosfbk.
It's time for another update! Thanks to everyone who reported bugs and worked with us to diagnose issues. In this version we addressed the following:
• Confirmation UI is now shown when deleting user accounts and gateways.
• The search UI in the Connection Centre has been slightly reworked.
• The username hint (if it exists) is now shown in the credential prompt UI when launching from an RDP file or URI.
• Fixed an issue where the extended on-screen keyboard would extend underneath the iPhone notch.
• Fixed a bug where external keyboards would stop working if they were disconnected and reconnected.
• Added support for the ESC key on external keyboards.
• Fixed a bug where English characters were appearing when entering Chinese.
• Fixed a bug where some Chinese input would remain in the remote session after deletion.
• Fixed crashes that were showing up in error reporting.
We appreciate all your comments sent to us through the App Store, in-app feedback and email, and will continue focusing on making this app better with each release. If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Settings > Report an Issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall a good experience but the latest update killed my experience
Hello team, the app functioned exceptionally well until the update I was able to download .rdp files and the option to “copy to rd client” was available until the update. Now the option is no longer available and hence am not able to connect to my VDI inspite of downloading the .rdp file. Please fix asap
Developer Response ,
Support for RDP files will be added next month. https://remotedesktop.uservoice.com/forums/925639-remote-desktop-beta-client-for-ios/suggestions/39135517
Keypad remains open after updating ios 11
I have noticed that after updating ios 11.0 rdc’s keypad remains open when new seasion is started. I have kept 2 command windows open and ping -t is running. Keypad hide button is also not working. Same issue is persisting even after ios 11.0.1
Please resolve the issue.
There is a bug in which ctr+a doesn’t work
Most of the time please fix
- Microsoft Corporation
- 48.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.