Airtel Thanks is the new identity of your favourite mobile recharge app – My Airtel. It comes with loads of rewards & offers. Enjoy all previous benefits like postpaid bill payments, DTH recharge, easy online mobile prepaid recharge, Airtel UPI, BHIM, and more. The new and improved version comes with exclusives offers, customised services and experiences.
It isn’t just your mobile recharge app; we’ve made it the closest friend you can have to enjoy, manage and update your lifestyle.
Become an #airtelThanks Silver, Gold or Platinum member to enjoy exclusive perks. Update your Airtel app to enjoy exclusive rewards, offers and privileges.
Entertainment and lifestyle
As an #airtelThanks member, you'll never miss out on your favourite leisure activity - music, movies, series or books. Get access to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Airtel Books, Wynk Music, ZEE5, HOOQ, Airtel TV and much more at no extra cost! We bring you a wide range of daily offers, deals, discounts, cashbacks and seasonal coupons to keep your lifestyle updated.
Manage all Airtel services at one go
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting cashbacks & coupons on prepaid online recharges
- Super Special Packs starting at just ₹249 – Upto ₹4 Lakh life cover, Amazon Prime at no extra cost
- Buy packs with unlimited calls, daily data and free SMS, or buy data packs, smart recharges, international roaming packs and ISD packs
- Recharge online with Airtel Payments Bank, PayTM, PhonePe, Amazon Pay or Net banking via #airtelThanks
- Buy international roaming packs
- Check internet usage and recharge online for data packs
- Upgrade from prepaid to postpaid without any hassles
- Check & pay your postpaid bills faster with #airtelThanks
- Manage or upgrade your postpaid plan at your convenience from the app
- View data balance, bills, plans and unbilled amount details
- Buy add-on connections to get unlimited voice & data at a discount – all in one bill
- Manage channels, create your DTH pack or upgrade your set top box to enjoy all your TV connections at home
- Add top-ups, order movies or repeat your frequent DTH recharges
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on easy recharge of all operators on this Airtel app
- Pay or upgrade tariff plans for broadband & fixed line/landline
- Check service request status
- Track the amount of data purchased and consumed
Pay and earn with Airtel Payments Bank
- Create Airtel Money Wallet to get guaranteed instant cashback on 1st transaction
- Pay your insurance premiums and loan EMIs
- Do prepaid recharges & postpaid mobile payments for all telecom operators such as Vodafone Idea, Jio & BSNL
- Find and pay electricity bills to major billers like BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd, BSES - Yamuna Power Limited, Maharashtra State Electricity Board, West Bengal State Electricity Distribution, Uttar Pradesh Power Corp Ltd (UPPCL), Urban Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited and various others
- Recharge DTH for all major operators – Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Videocon D2H
- Earn 4% interest per annum on your savings bank account
- Get free personal accident insurance of ₹1 lakh on opening savings bank account with us
- Open account, deposit and withdraw cash at any of our banking points
- Make instant payments with Airtel UPI
- Get cashbacks on bills, utilities & recharges
- Get a virtual debit card with a limit of up to ₹1 Lakh with Airtel Payments Bank Savings Bank account
Make instant bookings
- Book OLA cabs and OYO rooms & pay via bank or wallet balance
- Book train tickets on IRCTC
Stay insured and secure
With #airtelThanks, you can also buy a life insurance pack with ₹4 Lakh cover. We also offer free handset protection and 100% secure transactions with PCI-DSS.
Contact our 24x7 customer care at 121 for assistance on requests, complaints and service-related enquiries.
Where’s my preferred payment mode?: To fasten recharges & purchases, we have saved your last payment mode as the preferred one on the top.
I want to change my app language!: Hey there… working on it as we speak. We have made the first step towards it, with the app navigation now available in Hindi. Hope we’ll be talking in your language very soon.
Ratings and Reviews
Pathetic customer service
This is so annoying to have Airtel services, whenever I call customer support agent, they answer in Hindi, where I have already selected preferred language for communication is English and it took more than 30minutes to Speak with English agent And she(Jyoti) answered and she disconnected the call after knowing my concern of call and stating since no response hence I’m going to disconnect the call. Her voice was perfectly fine to be audible even mine too. So there was no network issue, it’s simply call avoidance. I thought Airtel would be better option to use after Vodafone I must say it is worst to keep in your phone, customer service is pathetic. I have choose 499 plan which provides some additional benefits too, when I call them to claim it nobody’s addressed the concerns. Even App asking me to switch back to same plan which I have already chosen. It’s so annoying if there were an option for rating in minutes I would have given the same. Waste of my time energy. So I want to suggest to other users if you are coming up to Airtel, then think twice as customer service is pathetic with simply excuses. You guyz put lot of money on marketing the brand try to think about the quality and services. I have already requested to port out my services.
App issues and Airtel network is pathetic...
Weird weird..I don’t see my landline account details in the app which I have added few years ago, when I try to add my landline account again the OTP is sent to a different number where as the alternate registered number for my landline account is my mobile number which is showing on the bill for years together. I got it changed back to my number and the customer care do not have any clue how did that happen. Finally when I get the OTP to my mobile to add my landline account I get a message stating this is already linked to my number. The landline account details do not show on the app. Clearly the app service and the services have gone down drastically by Airtel. The Airtel network is absolutely 0 at my home and we collectively raised a complaint by all 40 accounts in the apartment by we get a response starting the Airtel cannot do anything about it... pathetic service... did not expect such a response from Airtel at a location where there could be more than 100 accounts near to my apartment. I see no tower within the 3 kms radius at all, seriously considering portability options
Sent from my iPhone
Developer Response ,
Apologies for the inconvenience. Request you to share the mentioned concern with us at email@example.com stating the registered number along with an error screenshot in order to help us connect with you to address the concern. Team MyAirtel App
Network and speed issues.
I have been using airtel for years now. But every time the network dissapoints me. There is no network in the village area and whenever I report them that there is a network issue the costumer care say that they are planning to build a tower soon in that area. And its been years now that they are planning and I have never seen a tower built though. And dont even speak about open network. The customer care just mention that there is something called open network and they say they will send an engineer to review the site and give a particular date but nobody ever landed there on that given date. I am stuck with Airtel just because at the time of 3g it was convinsing enough for the network to provide average coverage but whats the point of switching to 4g if we dont get 4g speed there. Tired of speaking the same thing with the customer care. And please stop advertising that its the fastest network. Its just 4g in the same speed as 3g everywhere.
Please improve your network speed and see through that your consumers are satisfied with what you are providing them.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Kindly share the query description along with your number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will connect with you to assist. Thank you -Team MyAirtel App
- Bharti Airtel Limited
- 200.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Bharti Airtel Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.