Airtel Thanks is the new identity of your favourite mobile recharge app – My Airtel. It comes with loads of rewards & offers. Enjoy all previous benefits like postpaid bill payments, DTH recharge, easy online mobile prepaid recharge, Airtel UPI, BHIM, and more. The new and improved version comes with exclusives offers, customised services and experiences.
It isn’t just your mobile recharge app; we’ve made it the closest friend you can have to enjoy, manage and update your lifestyle.
Become an #airtelThanks Silver, Gold or Platinum member to enjoy exclusive perks. Update your Airtel app to enjoy exclusive rewards, offers and privileges.
Entertainment and lifestyle
As an #airtelThanks member, you'll never miss out on your favourite leisure activity - music, movies, series or books. Get access to Amazon Prime, Airtel Books, Wynk Music, ZEE5, HOOQ, Airtel TV and much more at no extra cost! We bring you a wide range of daily offers, deals, discounts, cashbacks and seasonal coupons to keep your lifestyle updated.
Manage all Airtel services at one go
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting cashbacks & coupons on prepaid online recharges
- Super Special Packs starting at just ₹249 – Upto ₹4 Lakh life cover, Amazon Prime at no extra cost
- Buy packs with unlimited calls, daily data and free SMS, or buy data packs, smart recharges, international roaming packs and ISD packs
- Recharge online with Airtel Payments Bank, PayTM, PhonePe, Amazon Pay or Net banking via #airtelThanks
- Buy international roaming packs
- Check internet usage and recharge online for data packs
- Upgrade from prepaid to postpaid without any hassles
- Check & pay your postpaid bills faster with #airtelThanks
- Manage or upgrade your postpaid plan at your convenience from the app
- View data balance, bills, plans and unbilled amount details
- Buy add-on connections to get unlimited voice & data at a discount – all in one bill
- Manage channels, create your DTH pack or upgrade your set top box to enjoy all your TV connections at home
- Add top-ups, order movies or repeat your frequent DTH recharges
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on easy recharge of all operators on this Airtel app
- Pay or upgrade tariff plans for broadband & fixed line/landline
- Check service request status
- Track the amount of data purchased and consumed
Pay and earn with Airtel Payments Bank
- Create Airtel Money Wallet to get guaranteed instant cashback on 1st transaction
- Pay your insurance premiums and loan EMIs
- Do prepaid recharges & postpaid mobile payments for all telecom operators such as Vodafone Idea, Jio & BSNL
- Find and pay electricity bills to major billers like BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd, BSES - Yamuna Power Limited, Maharashtra State Electricity Board, West Bengal State Electricity Distribution, Uttar Pradesh Power Corp Ltd (UPPCL), Urban Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited and various others
- Recharge DTH for all major operators – Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Videocon D2H
- Earn 4% interest per annum on your savings bank account
- Get free personal accident insurance of ₹1 lakh on opening savings bank account with us
- Open account, deposit and withdraw cash at any of our banking points
- Make instant payments with Airtel UPI
- Get cashbacks on bills, utilities & recharges
- Get a virtual debit card with a limit of up to ₹1 Lakh with Airtel Payments Bank Savings Bank account
Make instant bookings
- Book OLA cabs and OYO rooms & pay via bank or wallet balance
- Book train tickets on IRCTC
Stay insured and secure
With #airtelThanks, you can also buy a life insurance pack with ₹4 Lakh cover. We also offer free handset protection and 100% secure transactions with PCI-DSS.
Contact our 24x7 customer care at 121 for assistance on requests, complaints and service-related enquiries.
- How do I get my e-bill?: No need to call 121 now! Go to your a/c card on home screen > Manage Services > Request duplicate bill.
- I want more bill payment modes: Airtel users can now choose from all payment modes like net banking, cards & wallets.
- Is there a new app intro?: Yes, it helps you set preferences like language, UPI and permissions for a hassle-free experience.
- How do I track payments for others?: Find “View Added Accounts” on the home screen. Do a simple OTP verification & you're done!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My SIM is displaying NO SERVICE since last 4 days. I’m in USA at present and trying to contact customer care from last two days communicating via my email id. Every time I request them to help me, a reply comes that my email-id is not registered with them and they ask me to authenticate my mobile number with the OTP. Now, I’m not able to understand how to get OTP on my mobile when there is no service!!
I then checked my profile in my Airtel app again and saved my email again. Verification mail came to me and the email address was verified. After verification, again I sent an email for looking into the matter but received the same reply!!
My office work is suffering due to this problem. I’m really disappointed with Airtel. I wish I had opted for some other network in India which would have given me better services when abroad.
The very first thing I’ll do after reaching India back, is to change mine and all my family members mobile network from Airtel to some other one.
Airtel boast so much in their advertisements about their network but actually it is just the opposite. I’m really frustrated at this moment. Who is responsible for my loss of office work? I would definitely take some action ie go to consumer forum when back to India and ask them to repay my financial losses. I have all the proofs of my communication with Airtel.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Your experience is very important to us, and we appreciate you reaching out here. For any international service related queries or requests please our toll-free customer care at +919910099100. Our Customer Care team will be glad to resolve this at the earliest. Thank you, Sujata - Team Airtel Thanks
Customer Executive and Network Related
So let me recall that advertisement that says Airtel network is everywhere, its great when you have Airtel Network but i was stuck at a place in Haryana where a single line of network was not received. When i tried to contact the customer care to know about this that i am not getting the network so the customer executive is asking me to change the SIM card. Wow what a reply!!!! I was trying to help out that please establish a tower or is there any possibility to get a roaming network instead from other operators so as to at least receive incoming calls but no the executives are so bad that they ask the customers to just change the SIM card its your SIM card issue. Let me tell you guys if it was a SIM card issue how the hell i got in contact to you when i was in network. And also posting this by using your data. Please listen and understand the issue before committing anything rubbish which is neither relevant. I was getting a No Service network however i was expecting some other operators roaming network simple as that to make my calls functioning. I felt so helpless and poor for this guys. Not acceptable at all. If at all you understand what am i trying to say please guys establish a tower in the region that i am telling you all. Instead of showing false advertisements!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi! We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to e-mail us at email@example.com along with your respective airtel number. Our team will connect with you to assist. Thank you, Umang - Team Airtel Thanks
App issues and Airtel network is pathetic...
Weird weird..I don’t see my landline account details in the app which I have added few years ago, when I try to add my landline account again the OTP is sent to a different number where as the alternate registered number for my landline account is my mobile number which is showing on the bill for years together. I got it changed back to my number and the customer care do not have any clue how did that happen. Finally when I get the OTP to my mobile to add my landline account I get a message stating this is already linked to my number. The landline account details do not show on the app. Clearly the app service and the services have gone down drastically by Airtel. The Airtel network is absolutely 0 at my home and we collectively raised a complaint by all 40 accounts in the apartment by we get a response starting the Airtel cannot do anything about it... pathetic service... did not expect such a response from Airtel at a location where there could be more than 100 accounts near to my apartment. I see no tower within the 3 kms radius at all, seriously considering portability options
Sent from my iPhone
Developer Response ,
Apologies for the inconvenience. Request you to share the mentioned concern with us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the registered number along with an error screenshot in order to help us connect with you to address the concern. Team MyAirtel App
- Bharti Airtel Limited
- 237.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Bharti Airtel Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.