Track & unify all your important metrics into personalized, live dashboards with Numerics.
Get started by adding a KPI widget to your dashboard in 3 easy steps:
1. Choose a pre-defined KPI template from a system that you use
2. Connect your account
3. Configure data options if any, tap 'Save'
You have your first widget on your dashboard! Repeat to add as many widgets in as many dashboards you need.*
- Automatic updates keep your numbers live and always fresh while intelligently throttling queries to stay within API usage limits
- Double tap any widget to force an update immediately
- Not just numbers:
- Pie charts
- Line graphs
- Funnel lists
- Month density graphs
- Day density graphs
- Text labels
- Number tallies with change indicators
- Multiple dashboards for multiple perspectives*
- Drag and drop to re-arrange widgets & dashboards
- Background colors to highlight select KPIs
- Image widgets to add a dash of your branding
- 50+ cloud service integrations
- 1000s of pre-defined KPI templates for business, productivity & analytics software
- Free form data: Create dashboard widgets out of any spreadsheet or CSV
- Big Data: Analyze your custom big data models via Google Big Query or Salesforce OQL
- Middle-ware: Bring in data from custom software or databases
- Custom API: Use the JSON connectors to connect to any custom application
- Make Siri aware of any metric in Numerics. Siri responds to your query with a quick spoken brief of current values. Works with AirPods & HomePod.
- Push Notifications - Get alerts to changes in key metrics
- Uniquely fine-tuned user experience for each iOS device screen size
- Keep track of numbers from the Lock screen in the Today view
- Quick access to dashboards with 3D Touch
- Multitask with Numerics in Split view / Slide over modes
- Spotlight search - Quickly lookup & jump to a metric
- iCloud Sync makes your dashboards available on all connected devices
- Handoff support provides a smooth continuous user experience when switching devices
- A wearable micro dashboard on the watch, of your most important numbers
- Get to your one top metric just by lifting your wrist with Numerics complications for the Apple Watch. Numerics supports all watch faces and complication types
- Notifications on watch keep you aware of your progress
- Get your Numerics Siri briefings directly from the watch
- Stream live dashboards for teams on large screens with Numerics on Apple TV
- Share dashboards as templates to get everyone on the same page*
- Present selected dashboards or metrics to external displays connected via USB C or Airplay
- Annotate & share dashboard snapshots with your finger or the Apple Pencil
- Drag and drop multiple KPIs using multi-touch to add them as snapshots in any other app
- Secure by design - Direct device to service connections - A truly server-less system
- Secure sync via iCloud private DB
- Safeguard dashboards with Touch ID / Face ID
- Completely native iOS code
- Easy to integrate API
- Shortcuts app - Design custom briefing workflows
- Optional custom middle-ware server to connect to internal data stores
- Available through VPP & ABM for Enterprise deployments
- MDM capable*
*Pro subscription required.
- Numerics Pro is an in-app subscription with a free 1 week trial. Pro unlocks all integrated services, allows creating unlimited dashboards & widgets and enables sharing of dashboard templates.
- The Free Lite version is limited to adding 3 KPIs on 1 dashboard.
Note: Numerics Pro is available as a monthly/annual subscription. Payments will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscriptions will renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in iTunes settings after purchase.
- New Integrations:
Visualize NPS Scores, Survey Stats & Historic Survey trends with 23 new widget templates
- NPS Score as an absolute critical number
- NPS distribution by detractors, promoters & passives
- Count of detractors, promoters & passives
- A gauge for email response rates & email open rate
- Count of emails sent, opened and responded
- Time series trends for NPS surveys
- Line graph for overall NPS score trend
- Line graphs for surveys sent, delivered, opened & responded
- Line graphs for Detractors, passives & promoters
- Line graph for comments as a % of survey responses
- Line graph for responses as a % of opened surveys
- Line graph for responses as a % of sent surveys
- Zendesk Talk
Visualize Account Stats, Queue Stats & Agent Stats for a 360 degree view of your calling processes with 46 new widget templates
- Averages of call duration, queue wait time & wrap-up time
- Totals of call duration, voicemails, wrap-up time & count of calls
- Averages of callback wait time, hold time & answer times
- Totals of abandoned calls, callback calls, inbound calls, outbound calls & widget callback calls
- Totals for calls exceeding queue wait time, calls outside business hours & calls requesting voicemail redirects
- Total agents online, callbacks waiting, calls waiting and longest wait times for queues
- Calls accepted, denied, missed by agents
- Totals & Averages of accepted transfers & started transfers
- Averages of away time, available time, online time & talk time for agents
- Averages of calls accepted, denied, missed & on hold
- Google Analytics
Updated the integration with 10 new widget templates to include top traffic sources & hour density of traffic engagement
- Hour Density for page views, sessions & unique visitors
- TopList for traffic sources broken down by:
- Average session duration
- Avg session duration
- Bounce rate
- Page views per session
- Percent new sessions
- Unique visitors
Updated the integration with 4 new widget templates to include breakdown of tickets by statuses
- Total tickets open
- Total tickets pending
- Total tickets on hold
- Totals tickets in a selected view
- Jamf School
- Fixed all count widget KPI templates that showed an error instead of 0.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is useful to keep track of daily production numbers mentioned in sheets
You guys are awesome
My life in numbers, now on my wrist too!
Thanking Cynapse for the latest update is just a mere formality,
In reality it has changed my entire online experience.
Numerics on the apple watch is a dream, that one could imagine only on sci-fi movies.
The numerics of all my pages under one swipe on my wrist.
Numerics deserves a default slot in apple devices for ever.
If apple in any way is going through reviews,
I truly think Numerics takes the apple watch experience to the next level!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cynapse India Pvt. Ltd.
- 52.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Cynapse India Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription ₹ 749
- Monthly Upgrade Subscription ₹ 369
- Annual Subscription ₹ 7,500
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.