ONLYOFFICE is a free mobile office for editing documents, spreadsheets and presentations, and managing them locally and online. With ONLYOFFICE Documents you can:
• View and edit text documents, spreadsheets and presentations without installing any additional software. PDF files are available for viewing.
• Make use of multiple text processing instruments: page, paragraph and text formatting, tables, autoshapes, charts, etc.
• Use plenty of features for managing your spreadsheet data: work with rows and columns, cell parameters adjustment, more than 450 formulas, sorting and filtering capabilities.
• Work with all popular objects on your slides: add and edit autoshapes, charts and graphs, texts, images and other items.
• Edit documents together with your team in real time using ONLYOFFICE cloud.
• Print files via AirPrint
Choose where you work:
• Manage documents on device and edit them offline.
• Log in to ONLYOFFICE cloud for collaboration, add access to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and other storage services to it.
• Connect Nextcloud, ownCloud and any other cloud working via WebDAV and edit documents directly from the app.
• Import documents from applications like iTunes, Files and others.
The app is absolutely free. We offer no in-app purchases.
• Opening DOC, XLS, PPT, and RTF for editing (via conversion to DOCX).
• iOS Dark Mode support.
• Revamped document conversion module: the app size was reduced.
• General performance and stability enhancements.
We always try to enhance ONLYOFFICE. If you have any questions or comments, leave your feedback at ONLYOFFICE Documents page in App Store. We will be glad to help you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Too slow and drains battery
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We will continue improving the app in the future. Could you please attach your spreadsheet file in our forum https://cloud.onlyoffice.org/ for our developers to test it.
Good Concept Badly Implemented
I wanted a free office suite both on my MacBook and iPad.
I find that Mac does not have WPS Office and iPad does not have LibreOffice or OpenOffice. The MS Office Essentials - free version is available on iPad but not on MacBook
I came across Only-Office as a free for all platforms and the concept is very good. So I first tried MacOS Application very promising and a very good free Replacement for MS Office.
The only drawback is no Pivot Table - sumifs function is available to do what Pivot could do. So I wanted to test iPad Version
Mac-OS Version : 3/5
I could do all the basic office functions without any support or difficulty. It is 100% MS Office compatible, I can open and save files in MS Office Format. The command interface is simple. The menu bar is slightly difficult to get but very easy to understand and use. I liked it
iPad Version : 1/5
Drawback No. 1 - It’s designed for Touchscreen Interface only. So if you are using a Bluetooth or Wireless keyboard then the app does not support. Similar to WPS Office where I had the same problem. But it is much worse, I am unable to even type in numbers in Spreadsheet application
Drawback No. 2 - The Menubar is very confusing, I have to refer to Help Manual to understand how to do my job
Numbers is better than this. I can use it both on iPad and MacBook. The issues are customising the sheet appearance and importing MS Office Files - it gets to numbers format unlike OpenOffice or OnlyOffice. Except for sumifs function of spreadsheet, I do not have any advantage.
2) WPS Office:
WPS Office is better than this, I can do File Transfers through wireless mode and it had better PDF Reading capabilities
3) MS Office:
Functionality of MS Office Essentials is much better than this.
WPS and OnlyOffice has promising features yet still not usable to its fully extent.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the extensive feedback! We accept your opinion and will try to introduce the missing features in the following versions. Please stay updated.
- Ascensio System SIA
- 227.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Ascensio System SIA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.