Create gorgeous documents in minutes with the Pages for Mac word processor. Start with an Apple-designed template to instantly create gorgeous reports, digital books, CVs, posters and more. Or use a blank document and create your own design. Easily add images, movies, audio, charts and shapes. And use comments, change tracking and highlights to review your work.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch — even on a PC.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time
• Collaboration is built in to Pages on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. PC users can collaborate too
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on documents stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 70 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, digital books, CVs, cards, posters and more
• Get quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts and sharing options
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and text files
Create beautiful documents
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts and textures
• Enhance your document with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Easily add images, video and audio
• Add an image gallery to view a collection of photos on the same page
• Create interactive EPUB books that can be shared with others or published to Apple Books for download or purchase
• Use the table of contents view to easily navigate your document or book
• Add comments and join threaded conversations
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
• View pages side by side as you work
• Turn on facing pages to format your document as two-page spreads
• Create master pages to keep the design consistent across your page layout document
• Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts
• Use powerful graphics tools including Instant Alpha and masking
• Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
• Seamless integration with MathType* and EndNote* for inserting equations and citations
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Export your document in EPUB, Microsoft Word and PDF format
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies and two-sided printing
* MathType and EndNote both sold separately. EndNote integration requires a plug-in available from Pages support link.
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
• Refined new design on macOS Big Sur
• Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So it’s beautiful in ways that Ms Word can’t even comprehend, but once you get over the overall beauty of things, some very glaring flaws look into your soul. Firstly, while it is intuitive, the UX is confusing for more advanced tasks. (If you don’t believe me, try putting a border on one of your pages in the first try) Secondly, while the formatting works, it doesn’t support sub-listing and sub-listing within that. The numbering, if you’re making a big document will inevitably get wrecked if you get even one spacebar wrong. The autocorrect however always wins me over. So do the layouts and the general UI+UX experience pages manages to deliver.
P.S - It also lacks an option to track changes to documents.
Ok for basic word processing.
I have been using this for a year or more. It is ok for basic word processing. Also documents can be formatted beautifuly. However there are a host of problems which reduce usability, especially when when one uses it extensively.
1. There is no way one can arrange templates as one wishes. There is no option to create template folders. This is disadvantageous as I typically have about 60 different templates.
2. In the finder the date created reflects the date the template was created(for user created templates), and not when the file was created.
3. There is no easy way to date stamp your documents - There is a provision to update the date in your templates, so when a document is created, it is saved with the appropiate date. However when one opens up the document again even for viewing, it again updates the date to the date when the document is viewed. This is highly inconvenient.
No need to think just go
No doubt this is the best one. I mostly used it to make resume. Pls don't judge me I like the templates of pages simple and straight. All the features working perfectly the only one features we miss on this one is we can't use it to cross platform without any conversion. I'm not talking about iOS cross platforms means on OS like Windows or Linux and when you convert document from pages to docx or PDF tools runied everything sometimes. So except this everything is perfect.
- Apple Distribution International
- 289.3 MB
macOS 10.15 or later
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2005-2020 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.