PDF Expert is the go-to PDF editor for iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Try PDF Expert free for 7 days. With a PDF Expert Premium account, you can work across all your Apple devices, effortlessly letting you complete any PDF task on the go. Over 30 million people globally use PDF Expert. All the tools you need, done right.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader.” – MacStories
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use.” – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad.” – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT YOU GET FREE ACCESS TO ***
READ PDFs WITH EASE
– Open PDF files from email, web, or any app that supports the Apple system-wide Share menu.
– Enable full-text search, scroll, zoom in & out.
– Use Text to Speech to hear the selected text read out loud.
HIGHLIGHT AND ANNOTATE PDFs
– Mark important info in books with annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough.
– Add pre-designed stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential, etc.
– Express yourself with amazing stickers.
Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
Fill out any static PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes, and radio buttons.
*** PDF EXPERT PREMIUM UNLOCKS ADVANCED FEATURES ***
PDF Expert Premium subscription gives you access to additional powerful PDF tools to help you get the job done.
USE ONE ACCOUNT ACROSS iPHONE, iPAD AND MAC
One subscription allows you to work efficiently across your Apple devices.
EDIT ORIGINAL PDF TEXT
Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, PPT, JPG/PNG, TXT and vice versa.
ADD AND EDIT IMAGES
Easily add, replace, and resize images in your PDFs. Change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
Use e-signatures, synchronized across devices, to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
Quickly access your favorite tools with a fully customizable toolbar.
Link any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Add links to images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
Permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD
– Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password to protect your files.
– Protect your PDFs from unauthorized reading with a password.
– Scale and measurement tools
– Polygon and polyline shapes
– Redline tools
Now you don’t need to purchase Mac and iPhone & iPad versions separately. PDF Expert introduces a single Premium subscription for all your Apple devices: iPhone, iPad and Mac at $79.99/year.
We give you 7-DAY FREE TRIAL to PDF Expert Premium, so you can download it now and check it in action.
– If you want to keep the advanced features, you can upgrade to the PDF Expert Premium subscription on iPhone and iPad at $49.99 USD/year.
– If you are subscribed to PDF Expert on iOS, you can upgrade and use the app across iPhone, iPad and Mac at a discounted price of $64.99 for the first year (then $79.99/year).
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
– Prices are in US dollars, and may vary in countries other than the US, and are subject to change without notice. If you don’t choose to purchase PDF Expert Premium, you can simply continue using PDF Expert for free with fewer features.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Have questions, comments, or issues? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at http://readdle.com/contact
Greetings from Ukraine!
Today's update brings you a handful of important fixes.
The most prominent one is the fix for Dropbox connection issue!
Also under the hood stability improvements and crash exorcism.
If you want to thank our tireless team, please write a review on the App Store or recommend PDF Expert to your friends.
We're always here for you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
If the iPad had a killer app, this is it.
If you work frequently with PDFs in any capacity, PDF Expert will literally change your life. This is the Swiss Army Knife of PDF Editors out there, and it does everything you сould conceivably expect it to do. For macOS users, think of it as a more all-round, more powerful version of Preview. Hands down my favourite feature would be the smart annotations, which help you highlight OCRed text neatly, and search for them by color.
The in-built file manager is nothing to scoff at either, with cloud and NAS sync support.
Every part of this app feels polished and easy to use. Bugs are few and far in between. 6 star app if it was up to me.
Pretty good app I’d say, could’ve easily been the best though. It is prone to crashing when you have 3 or 4 pdfs open simultaneously. Also one of my pdfs got corrupted twice when I was annotating it. Never ran into these issues when I was using Xodo or PDF Pro. I still went ahead and purchased it since it looked like the best of the lot. I’m still using this app but if it keeps crashing and if my documents keep getting corrupted, I’m not sure I’d want to carry on with it. Especially one of my pdfs (Instructor’s solution Manuel), as soon as I open it and flick through the pages, this app just crashes every single time! I can’t use that pdf with this for, for this reason I had to redownload PDF Pro. So this app definitely has got some issues. As I said, good app, aesthetically pleasing, but not the best
UPDATE : Downvoting it from 3 star to 1 star. Last update has made it completely useless, now this app just doesn’t want to work. It’s just very frustrating. When you pay Rs 800 for an app, you expect it to work
This could easily be the best free app, but need a few improvements which are very basic:
1. Marker lightens the text below it. This needs to be fixed. The marker should always be on thr background of the text.
2. People loves this app for its simplicity, why not allow them the option to customise the Annotate toolbar according to the colours, pens, etc we frequently use and add them as a shortcut. Favourite toolbar is a paid feature, I know, but this feature is too basic to be even considered for paid. Please make it freely available.
3. Highlight option needs bug fixes. Most of the time it highlights the whole line when a word is selected.
4. Underline and Strikeout need THICKNESS option. Basic but missing.
5. After drawing SHAPES, delete/edit option comes, so once you draw a shape, you have to again tap the screen to get ready for the next drawing. This option can be activated later if required, kindly don’t keep it as default. That single tap again consumes time when you are into it back to back.
6. NIGHT and SEPIA mode changes the colour of the annotations. Please fix this.
7. Rotating a PDF is the most basic feature any pdf app has. Please make it freely available.
I am writing this after using this app for more than a year. Kindly consider this as a genuine feedback and request from a regular user. Thanks and Regards.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your detailed feedback. Could you please provide us with more use cases to email@example.com? We’ll be extremely happy to hear all the wishes regarding the PDF Expert app and discuss what features the app may need to become better☺️
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Readdle Technologies Limited
- 229.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2022 Readdle Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PDF Expert Premium ₹ 4,099
- PDF Expert Basic ₹ 899
- PDF Expert PRO ₹ 4,099
- PDF Expert PRO ₹ 949
- PDF Expert PRO ₹ 4,599
- PDF Expert PRO ₹ 4,199
- PDF Expert PRO ₹ 819
- PDF Expert PRO ₹ 849
- PDF Expert Basic ₹ 599
- PDF Expert PRO ₹ 4,099