PDF Expert is the ultimate PDF app you’re looking for. It’s fast, intuitive and powerful to let you effortlessly complete literally any PDF task.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
*** WITH PDF EXPERT YOU CAN ***
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full-text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
HIGHLIGHT AND ANNOTATE PDFs
• Mark important info in books or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert pre-designed stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with files right in the storage without downloading the document.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
ADD EMOTION WITH STICKERS
• Express yourself with amazing stickers that can be used right inside your PDFs.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF THE SUBSCRIPTION***
With the additional PRO subscription, you can get unique PDF superpowers.
EDIT ORIGINAL PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
ADD AND EDIT IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Quickly access your favorite tools with a fully customizable toolbar.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
CONVERT TO PDF
• Convert webpages, photos and documents to PDF right in PDF Expert in a snap. Converting happens locally on your device, so your files are absolutely secure.
If you choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current PDF Expert PRO subscription price starts at $49.99 USD/year. Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US and are subject to change without notice. If you don’t choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, you can simply continue using PDF Expert for free. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Much of the work in today’s update was focused on a deep dive into the internal stability and improvements to your PDF Expert experience.
Get your picnic blanket ready and enjoy the spring!
If you need us, you can always find us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
If the iPad had a killer app, this is it.
If you work frequently with PDFs in any capacity, PDF Expert will literally change your life. This is the Swiss Army Knife of PDF Editors out there, and it does everything you сould conceivably expect it to do. For macOS users, think of it as a more all-round, more powerful version of Preview. Hands down my favourite feature would be the smart annotations, which help you highlight OCRed text neatly, and search for them by color.
The in-built file manager is nothing to scoff at either, with cloud and NAS sync support.
Every part of this app feels polished and easy to use. Bugs are few and far in between. 6 star app if it was up to me.
Pretty good app I’d say, could’ve easily been the best though. It is prone to crashing when you have 3 or 4 pdfs open simultaneously. Also one of my pdfs got corrupted twice when I was annotating it. Never ran into these issues when I was using Xodo or PDF Pro. I still went ahead and purchased it since it looked like the best of the lot. I’m still using this app but if it keeps crashing and if my documents keep getting corrupted, I’m not sure I’d want to carry on with it. Especially one of my pdfs (Instructor’s solution Manuel), as soon as I open it and flick through the pages, this app just crashes every single time! I can’t use that pdf with this for, for this reason I had to redownload PDF Pro. So this app definitely has got some issues. As I said, good app, aesthetically pleasing, but not the best
UPDATE : Downvoting it from 3 star to 1 star. Last update has made it completely useless, now this app just doesn’t want to work. It’s just very frustrating. When you pay Rs 800 for an app, you expect it to work
Best User friendly
The user friendliness is high. The smoothness and options are great. The person who has classified the options between free and pro version is very smart and done a great job. However one thing can be improved that is option of searching in all pdfs (i.e. if i write a sentence or some words in search box, then the app should be able to tell which pdf contains that sentence or words i searched). Thank you
Developer Response ,
We're grateful for your kind feedback. As to the search result relevant to all PDF files, I'm pleased to tell you that such an ability is supported in PDF Expert. Please enable the 'File Contents' option to get corresponding results. For more info please check out the article here: https://apphelp.readdle.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=1492 Should you have any questions, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Readdle Inc.
- 263.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2021 Readdle Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PDF Expert PRO ₹ 4,099
- PDF Expert Basic ₹ 899
- PDF Expert PRO ₹ 4,099
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.