Discover podcasts that entertain, inform, and inspire. Explore shows you’ll love from entertainment and comedy to news and sports.
• Stream millions of shows, from the biggest names to the best independents.
• Access premium shows with subscriptions.
• Follow shows and save your favourite episodes to your library.
• Listen seamlessly across all your Apple devices.
• Easily discover new shows through expert curation and personalised recommendations.
Ratings and Reviews
No Notifications - Fix Please !
Apple Podcasts is definitely wonderful app to listen to Podcasts. But with recent changes to the app since ios 14, there are few bugs - bugs which are very serious as they hamper the very functionality of a Podcast app. Until ios 15 release the podcasts never used to show new episodes once you add a podcast to a library and start following it. It looks like ios 15 fixed that issue. But the other issue is “missing notifications”. No matter which podcast I subscribe to, there are no notifications that I get when a new episode releases. I tried the podcast settings, notification settings in the settings app and also the settings for each show separately. No matter wherever I tried to change the notifications, basically I don't get notifications for this app.
The only missing feature
Hands down the best app however auto delete after the podcast is played being missing. The feature is available on Google podcast. Pls bring this feature to this app this will help in saving phone storage.
App Feels Very Heavy
I don’t know what kind of data Apple collects from Podcasts, but it’s a nightmare to manage, and slows the device like anything. I have never seen anything else actually heat up my phone.
Episodes keep downloading themselves on their own, DESPITE me disabling it.
Apple Music has double tap the magnifying icon to search directly, but podcasts lack it.
Episodes take forever to load, tapping the play/pause button a couple of times only seems to play the episode. Also the playback speed option needs to be a drop down list, toggling through the values is so 1900’s alarm clocks with a single button to set the time.
Apple has an amazing app on their hands, but it seems too heavy and not efficient,and ultimately the heft of the app seriously deters the experience. :(
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2016-2022 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.