India's Largest Online Educational Assessment Portal, has been programmed with the motive of LEARNING and ASSESSMENT at your fingertip.
Question Cloud, India's Largest Online Educational Assessment Portal, has been programmed with the motive of LEARNING and ASSESSMENT at your fingertip. The aim of the portal is to make online examinations available for all from school children to all competitive examinations .
Question Cloud hosts test series, video lectures, study materials, notes, previous year papers and important questions on CBSE (Classes 6 to 12) and for all State Board English Medium (Classes 6 to 12). Additionally, Question Cloud hosts test series for the competitive examinations held by UPSC, TNPSC, SSC, All State Public Service Commissions, Defence Services, Public Sector Undertakings, etc.
Question Cloud hosts the following for a school student,
- Class-wise, Subject-wise, Unit-wise tests with answers and solutions/explanations,
- Study Materials and Books,
- Video classes,
- Model Tests,
- Daily Current Affairs,
- NTSE Model Papers with answers,
- Olympiad model papers with answers,
- KVPY Model Papers.
Additionally, We have Test Series packages on NEET and JEE(Main) Examinations also.
Question Cloud Test Portal has two types of accesses.
Individual log in: Anyone can access
Institution log in: Schools, Colleges, Universities, other Private Companies, Coaching centers and other educational service providers can access.
Platform for All: Question Cloud's Institutional Log-in is designed for schools, institutions, colleges, universities, etc., to create and administer their own tests based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to their students.
All registered institutions can use our pre-loaded questions, tests, video lectures and other available study materials.
Data Security: Question Cloud secures all your information by storing them on its own hybrid server.
Easy to use: Question Cloud offers user-friendly options, and students can also avail iOS Mobile applications for easy access.
Each student will be given an individual log-in credentials by the respective Institution.
Schools/Institutions can conduct class-wise, section-wise and department-wise tests to their students.
Exam page will have
- A Countdown Timer to show the remaining time.
- Question Paper button to view their complete question paper at any time of their examination.
- Mark for review button to mark any question for review and answer later.
Once the test is over,
- The scores of the respective test will be displayed on the screen and the same will also be sent to their registered email and mobile numbers instantly.
- User can view their results, solutions/explanations and performance analysis of the tests taken instantly.
We wish you to be a part of our largest community to sharpen your educational methodologies simpler than ever before.
Improved logout functionality and Some Bugs are Fixed
Ratings and Reviews
This app his very good
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BLUE SILICON INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
- 23.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © www.questioncloud.in/privacy-policy/