Experience the beautiful and super customizable user interface, featuring touch-free reading and the #1 Speed Reading Technology of QuickReader 3.0 an eBook Reader like no other!
THE SPEED READING EBOOK READER
With a highly customizable interface, you set the look and feel of your eBook reader from the color to the font size, perfect for just about anyone. Choose from the multiple preset color schemes or select from the thousands of colors to create your own individual style. Experience touch-free reading up to 4000 WPM with QuickReader's Guided Reading Technology and avoid the hassle of constant page turning on the small screen. Turn on QuickReader's #1 selling speed reading tools and learn time-tested techniques that will have you reading faster by double or even triple in just 10 minutes per day!
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PAID AND LITE VERSIONS?
QuickReader is available in 6 versions:
• QuickReader Lite (FREE)
• QuickReader – The Speed Reading eBook Reader (the original)
• QuickReader – Youth Edition
• QuickReader – Lector de eBooks para Lectura Rápida (Spanish)
• QuickReader – Der eBook-Reader zum Schnelllesen (German)
• QuickReader – Lecteur eBook pour Lecture Rapide (French)
QuickReader LITE includes 2 free books: Kurt Vonnegut's 2 B R O 2 B and a selection of Aesop Fables.
QuickReader - Youth Edition contains a set of of 130 age appropriate books for children in grades 4 and above.
The other paid editions of QuickReader include 30-50 full-length eBooks, access to millions of free downloadable books, integration with Instapaper, and the ability to import documents, web pages, and e-mail with copy and paste.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“[QuickReader] brings a much-needed breath of fresh air to the world of speed reading apps." — ReadWriteWeb
"QuickReader is a speed-reading tool that can produce remarkable results. I was shocked by the rate at which my speed improved. [...] By far the most fascinating application I've reviewed in a while." 4.5 stars, MAGICAL - 148Apps (http://www.148apps.com/reviews/quickreader/)
View user reviews at http://www.quickreader.net/user-reviews/
WATCH THE DEMO VIDEO
Watch our demo at http://www.quickreader.net/videos/
• Improve your productivity.
• Save time by reading faster. Learn to adjust your speed as needed.
• Customize colors, fonts, text size, margins and more for the perfect reading experience
• No more constant scrolling or page turning needed with the Guided Reading Technology.
• Enhance your reading focus and learn to tune out distractions with proven techniques.
• Incrementally improve your reading speed with the best-selling Speed Reading Technology
• Track your reading improvement as you gain speed with QuickReaders' Speed Tests
• Practice anytime you have a few spare moments.
• Not to mention a beautiful, customizable user interface just for your reading pleasure!
QuickReader 3.0 mixes the newest technology with proven teaching techniques that build good reading habits and optimal eye tracking. Follow along as the guide leads you through the text as you incrementally increase your reading speed. Using the guide, similar to following along with a pen or your finger, is a technique taught in the most effective speed reading classes around the world and is now available right on your iPhone or iPod Touch with QuickReader.
Think of it as eBook reader meets speed reading app; that’s why we call it “The Speed Reading eBook Reader.”
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is nice to practice speed reading
Amazingly effective app!
Have tried out so many speed reading apps, but this one does the job for me. Now I read novels regularly at 600+ wpm and some hard copy reading touches up to 900 wpm. Worth every single rupee spent on it.
- Inkstone Software, Inc.
- 57 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 Inkstone Software, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.