24/7 Self Drive Car Rental Services Delivered to your doorstep !
Revv offers self drive car rental services 24/7, that is delivered to your doorstep. With unlimited kms package options and prices starting at just ₹ 33* per hour, self-drive has never been so simple. It is your one-stop destination for all self drive car rental needs; be it round trip, one way trip, weekly commute or monthly car subscription.
Why Choose Revv - Self Drive Car Rental Services
• Car rentals on hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis
• Available car hire across segments such as SUVs, ultra-luxury, hatchbacks and sedans
• Freedom to choose prices with or without fuel car rentals
• 100% Doorstep delivery and return
• Have the flexibility of getting the vehicle delivered in one location in a city, and having it picked up in another.
• All Revv vehicles are equipped with an All India Tourist Permit, so you are free to drive anywhere in the country.
• One can even buy a car from Revv by just paying the insurance for the 1st year as down payment. This includes maintenance, which normal EMI doesn’t include.
• Use for any kind of services, most popular being Airport Car Rental Services & Wedding Self Drive Car Rental Services.
• In case of break-down or accident, Revv will coordinate with the road-side assistance and insurance on notification.
Revv Currently delivers to 22+ cities including:
Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur, Vizag, Mysore, Coimbatore, Mangalore, Trivandrum, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Nagpur, Surat, Vadodara and Kochi.
Wide Range to Choose from
Choose from a wide range of vehicles like Maruti Swift, Hyundai i10, Hyundai i20, Hyundai Creta, Maruti Swift Dzire, Honda City, Maruti Ciaz, Ford Figo, Ford Eco Sport, Mahindra Scorpio, Toyota Innova Crysta & more.
Revv Car Subscription:
With car subscription you can now own a vehicle without any hassles of down payment or loan. Car Subscription offers the benefits of annual insurance, free service & maintenance. And you can return or extend the car subscription anytime. Know more about Car Subscription: https://www.revv.co.in/open
Special Plans of Revv:
Car hire services are easily available at attractive prices for-
• Short term car rental
• Monthly Car Rental
• Yearly Car Rental
• Luxury Car Rental
How Revv Works:
Car hire has never been this simple
• Book and Pay: Pick your favorite Revv vehicle, time and place
• Receive: We will deliver the vehicle to your place.
• Drive: Enjoy your trip, without worrying about kilometers
• Return: Get the vehicle back to your place, we will take it from there. You can opt for getting the vehicle delivered in one city, and having it picked up in another.
• Invoice on Email: You will be emailed an invoice within 48 hours of the end of the booking
• Easy Reschedule/Cancel: You can also use the app to reschedule or cancel bookings
• Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/revvindia
• Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/revv_india
• Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/revv_india
Planning to rent a car:
check the FAQs at https://www.revv.co.in/faq
Bug fixes & performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best Self drive car service
I just completed my 4th success booking with Revv. And had experience of more then 20 days of Revv rental car in total. And over 3000 km of drive. They have brand new vehicles and all in one of its best conditions and guess my Favourite car is Creta AT I just loved driving this model car.
I had one bad experience during my last booking when I got my car delivered approximately 1 hour delay at Airport and no one was avl on customer care number at night after 10 pm. May be Revv need to look in this and must improve the accessibility of customer to their executive at any point of time. Also they can just paste the number on car so that at any point one can have accessibility of the concern team.
Over all, I always had best experience with driving car from Revv.
Absolutely terrible customer service
Booked a vehicle for 17th June 12Pm till 18th 11am and I didn’t not receive a car AT ALL. Got no text or call from anyone to inform me of the delay or why the car I have paid for has not arrived. I called them a total of 14 times, most of the time they were busy and none of my callback requests were answered. I got 0 callbacks and had to call them on my own every single time.
On the first call, I was told there would be a 2 hour delay but 2 hours later I got no call or text as to the current status of the transaction. I had to call them multiple times again before someone picked up and said there will be a further 2 hours of delay. This “2 hour delay” message went on throughout the day and I did not receive the car, neither did I get one call or text informing me of what’s going on.
On the 18th morning I called again and they said a replacement vehicle will be sent in an hour. Again, no vehicle sent and no calls or texts. I wasted my money and didn’t even get to do the work I had booked the car for. Fix your customer service, atleast keep your customers informed about the transactions they have paid for. Absolutely disrespectful for Revv. Uninstalling and recommending Zoom and other alternate car rental apps. They might be more expensive but atleast they are reliable and responsive. Do not use this app.
After going through reviews in google I was wondering whether to go for revv or not but finally asked for Alto K10. These are the pros amd cons:(bit lenghty but must read)
1. Car was in good condition.
2. Delivery executive took photos of car and odometer then I got a mail with all the photos and mileage information.
3. I asked some doubts which he cleared right away.
4. When returning another person came. Took photos and asked about how was the car and performance. Then again one mail came with details. It was awesome I would say.
5. Customer care person was also responsive.
1. The delivery executive calls you on odd hours and asks if he can deliver the car now or not. Quite Annoying. Upon asking they told if the car is available and its a weekend then they deliver it asap.
Overall I would say if you are damaging the vehicle then be ready to pay for it. If without any damage revv is asking money by making false charges then Revv SHOULDN'T do it.
I would say Go for Revv.
Developer Response ,
Hi Debu, Appreciate your valuable feedback. Please share your Booking ID so we could work towards the opportunity shared.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PrimeMover Mobility Technologies Private Limited
- 140.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 PrimeMover Mobility Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.