RT-PCR Test of India
The app is a hand held tool for the Medical Staff at Sample Collection Centres spread across the country. The app is not meant to be used by the Individual/Patient undergoing the test. The RT-PCR result is not available using this app or the portal https://covid19cc.nic.in. The sample collection facility will be sending the sample for various type of specimen to ICMR labs conducting the RT-PCR test for confirmation of COVID19. Advance intimation is being shared through the app with ICMR . The user has to read the terms and conditions carefully before using the app. On successful saving of any sample, the collection centre user can also view the PDF listing collection details.
Revised as per latest SRF released by ICMR. Addition of new field Area Type as Urban/Rural/Tribal. Exclusive question for whether 2nd dose of Vaccination taken.
Ratings and Reviews
Good initiative. But its cumbersome to generate IDs in field while wearing PPEs on spot as people don’t come in advance & most senior citizens are not phone friendly.
Now about the app
1. Must have an option of permanently delete an incomplete ID as some people gets another ID at another testing site.
2. App crash issue while filling incomplete form. Some data like state are freeze in Blank (in incomplete form catagory) & due to that page is not changed to next & app crashes repeatedly.
3. On again logging, all removed IDs are been showing, that too in multiple times of same ID (Permanent removal option must be needed to avoid unnecessary cluster of done candidates).
4. There must be a search option in incomplete form too (as to save time in completing desired candidate) as provided in submitted form catagory.
Good app but needs lots of improvements
It is very difficult to fill form in mobile while wearing ppe, some patients does not carry mobile, if they have sometimes network issues and battery issues, old age patient don’t remember their mobile no, some unaducated patient comes alone and don’t remember or don’t know their mobile number, some patients are not very cooperative and sometimes they give false mobile number, and many other problems. If there is computer version is available for this app it will be very helpful, it is very easier on computer to take out print. Please develop software for computer also.
District Selection Should be Automatic Based on Pincode
Daily Epidemic cells of different municipal corporation struggle to find out correct districts of the patients delaying contact tracing. In multiple calls and mails, it has been asked to automate district selection based on Pincode, no steps are taken till date. Auto district comes based on the white listing location of sample collector which is so impractical and naive for an esteemed institute like ICMR and NIC. I strongly recommend NIV to please automate this step else this App is just adding additional burden on health authorities. This small change can make big difference in contact tracing.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- National Informatics Centre, Himachal Pradesh
- 44.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © National Informatics Centre