Ryan Parent Portal provides communication app for parents using which they can download school announcements, Class assignments and Events.
Ratings and Reviews
App crashes many time / download feature not working
Hi application hope you would be reading all comments from the users including me.
Below are the two major issues we are facing in iOS application.
1/ download option for any assignment is not possible in iOS or atleast i can't do in my iPhone 8+ ios11.2.5
2/ app crashing issue specially viewing photos
3/ when any notification come and i tap to see the same i see only a black screen instead the notification. I had to quit the application then go to the area to which the notification came and then only can view.
You guys need to improve a lot to make this app useful.
Adding one more today after the upgrade.
I can't reset password because app is crashing all the way. Please please read your users review in order to improvise or better provide a browser based url.
The images uploaded can't be zoomed within app i have to download and go-to my photos app then only i can view it. Please note this comment as well.
Good app but…
The app crashes frequently…especially when I try to search anything. And some other changes which could improve the experience could be of it crashing less frequently and a lot other bug fixes. It gives important information about stuff but it could be a lot better if it didn’t crash or some other problem. Those problems annoy a lot. So if they could be fixed, then it will be better.
Class diary not working on iPhone 5S
I think your application testing team is not performing good atleast for iOS app. Whenever there is an update there is something which is not working properly in new one. Yesterday I have updated app to version 1.8.8 and found following issues -
1. It continuously showing loading image in class diary section and contents are not showing up.
2. There is very big scope for improvement in assignment section too as opening one assignment and coming back to list always take me to ‘online’ tab even if I was on ‘offline’ tab. And on selecting offline tab the list starts from the latest one and I have to again scroll down to the point where I was.
Hope you guys take it seriously and will resolve these issue ASAP. And in future try not to leave such things behind before releasing the new version of the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for notifying us on these issues. We'll resolve it as soon as possible.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Myclassboard Educational Solutions Private Limited
- 132.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Ryan International Group of Institutions. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.