SSH client designed for usability and performance.
RELIABLE AND FAST
• Hardware accelerated text rendering.
• Robust terminal emulation based on the PuTTY engine.
• Works great with programs such as 'screen' and 'irssi'.
CONTROL WITH GESTURES
• Default gestures optimized for irssi. Just swipe to switch channels or to scroll up and down.
• Fully customizable. Any keypress or action can be attached to any gesture.
• Save user credentials and configure a remote command such as ‘screen -rd’ to connect with one tap.
• 3D touch support. Connect directly from the iOS home screen.
• Easily bind custom actions to buttons on the keyboard toolbar.
• Works with custom iOS keyboards such as SwiftKey.
OPEN LINKS AND SELECT TEXT
• Familiar iOS text selection experience. Long-press on text to show the selection controls.
• Copy and paste text.
• Select a URL to easily open it in the web browser.
• iCloud sync support.
• Terminal color themes. Choose your favorite from the several themes included or make your own.
• Key file authentication support. Import an existing private key, or create a new key and export the public key.
• Host key verification and management.
• Agent forwarding (OpenSSH servers only).
• Keep connections alive while the app is in the background.
• Connection history with optional realtime location data.
• Plenty of other configuration options.
Please note that some features require a paid upgrade. You can try all features for free for a limited time.
• Fixed a crash when selecting 'Passcode Options' on iPadOS 14.
• Added a reminder to check Local Network Privacy settings when a connection attempt fails on iOS 14.
• Fixed an issue where the connections list didn't appear properly on iPad on older iOS versions.
• Added support for synchronizing data between devices over iCloud (disabled by default but can be enabled in app settings).
• Updated background connections with new options to extend maximum background connection time.
• Added connection history with optional location tracking.
If you encounter any issues or have other feedback, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Decent client except for a few bugs
Bug #1: When I quit a ssh session, It leaves a screenshot of it in the right main area in the app. Sometimes, This can contain confidential data so I don’t want it leave a screenshot of a terminated ssh session. This can be removed by clicking on some other host than the one you just connected to so not a big problem.
I really was considering getting premium version of this app for the Background connection support but the issue there is, It doesn’t work. I tried multiple times during my free trial but it always ends up disconnecting the ssh connection. So, Since from what I have seen, It doesn’t works I have not yet gotten premium.
The app works perfectly with a minor problem.
Every time i switch to my home screen the connection gets closed and i need to establish connection again. Please fix this
Thank you for making this. It is an indispensable tool. For small things like checking status of running services or to check on a long running process this works wonders. Specially when you’re away from your desk. It is a well thought out app with almost all usecases taken care of. Well done and the premium in app purchase is totally worth it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ville Makynen
- 12.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Ville Mäkynen
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade To Pro ₹ 349
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.