Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly Personal Finance App in the store. And best of all, it's free!
The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY.
So give it a try and have instant control over your spending!
*** Features ***
√ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
√ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
√ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next period
√ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
√ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- export transactions (Pro Upgrade required)
- editable spending and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
Easier deletion of Categories/Accounts (along with their transactions)
You can now 'Share' the export file (PDF, CSV) with any supported app
'Reset Data' feature in Settings for when you want to start over
Notes now scroll when entering, so you can always see what you are typing
Fix various issues with Voice Over, including Account selection
Fix some minor usability issues with Account picker
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app, can be improved
I love this app. It helps keep track of my expenses and savings easily.
The only suggestion for improvement is that I wish there was an option to set a sound for daily notification. I usually forget to check its notification at the set time, later the phone gets flooded with many other notifications which makes it difficult for me to remember to fill details of my daily expenses.
Developers please incorporate this suggestion and give a set of special sounds for its notification to choose from so that when its notifies with a distinct sound you are alerted instantaneously.
Also, it is desirable that if you could provide a different screen which will have an MS Excel spreadsheet like calculator with editable columns for expense names and amount where total and average calculation can be done based on values of rows/columns. This will allow users to keep track of spendings and plan savings accordingly.
Thanks for this useful app.
This app is exactly what I need. It’s letting me do everything I want with it in terms of customisation.
I guess it’s even worth the paid feature that allows me to export reports. Only wish I had excel instead of CSV but the PDF works fine as well.
It’s not so fascinating on if you use it for personal expenses but from a business perspective if you’re someone who spends your company’s money and the go and needs to keep a track of it then having this app in your pocket helps.
Good as compared to other apps
Using since two year, it is easy and usefull. However there is some shortfall like if you delete any transfer entry, you have to delete it from each of two accounts. Another weaknesses is there is no feature to show all accounts’ balance on single page.
However there is not any other app in appstore which provide more benefit than this app. Currently using this.
- MH Riley Ltd
- 50.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-20 MH Riley Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade ₹ 249
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.