SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files cross-platform using WiFi. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) or manual sharing keys.
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is almost 2015!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi.
• Pair devices using QR code scanning or sharing keys.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files... You name it!)
• Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam uses existing WiFi network connection between devices for file transfer.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• SuperEasy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS).
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work itself
It needs a 3rd party Wi-Fi connection to transfer data from 1st to 2nd phone. Where apps like xender and shareit doesn't need it. Otherwise good app.
Works great with other platform phones but
No option to save the received images in the photos app of the phone. A must feature if it is possible to add. Please add this feature to save received images to the photos app of apple(gallery)
Struggling to open superbeam transferred videos
Struggling to open superbeam transferred videos. Having ios8 device iphone 5s.
I have questions to guys who said its good. Man there is no option to open superbeam transferred file .Neither i can transfer the content to laptop as there is no option. Whats working well guys? Are anyone testing before releasing the product. I used share it that is far better option than this.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.